Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

At least you have a good reason to stay awake BDS. There are advantages to sleeping too. Think of the great dreams you could be having.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah, greatfan, and now I can't wait to get to sleep. I'm only bit more than 24 hours wide awake and partly it was Jon's fault. B/c of him I didn't slept last night. But also I enjoyed the night... LOL consequences are seen on my profile *cough* *shyly points at icon....*
    LOL some icons happened to be very hilarious to me. Jon's face can be very funny and... *cough* well before I slip away from topic I better shut up :hugegrin:

Ok time to wash dishes and travel to the Togo-licious dreamy world :lol:

3. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Forgive me fellow Wolfepackers for I have sinned for the past 2 days I have had impure thoughts of another actor I feel so guilty wot should my punishment be.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    OMG,not impure thoughts of another :eek:
    I'll call a meeting of our fellow Wolfepackers to decide your fate Tilly.

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Ohh, Tilly :rolleyes: Instead of punishment, maybe you should just look at lots of wonderful caps of Jon. Remind yourself of how hot he is :devil:

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm going to learn a lesson from Solitaire and show mercy towards Tilly .
    Looking at caps of Jon (for hours) should help Tilly repent.

7. slower

slower Lab Technician

No punishment Tilly; just brainwashing. Lots and lots of Jon pics until no more impure thoughts of another actor.

I enjoy other actors; but they don't even come close to the drool factor that Jon has. :devil::drool::devil::drool: I could drool over him ever minute of every hour of every day for the rest of my life and never tire of him; that's how bad it is.:guffaw:

Kinda off this subject (had to vent). Why do some insist on calling him Lil H. I don't remotely see it. Just b/che follws orders and respects H? :confused:

8. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

It's probably because of the orders and respect mostly. I think it's because he's really loyal to H (I would even say he's the most loyal, but I think that's solely opinion.) Might also be because both their suits have the magical power of never getting dirtied regardless of the situation :lol:

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

And, he never gets hurt. He's been in, what? 5 fires/explosions/tortured, etc. He's still alive with NO scars... wtf? lol.

Not that I'd want scars on that perfectly built body of hi--

Woah, sorry. I'm back.

Tilly, you are most certainly forgiven.

EDIT: *facepalm* I just read where someone used "lil H." As bad as the name is, it's worse that I would have knew exactly who the poster was talking about before I ever read it here.

10. Tilly Mint

Tilly Mint Hit and Run

Wot you suggested has worked I remember his eyes , the smile I knew I could relay on you all thank you will try much harder next time .

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

But at least Ryan has been in explosions and fires and he's been tortured and everything. Stuff like that doesn't even happen to H at all. :lol: Has Horatio ever even been punched in the face or anything? Not that I remember. o_O

12. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Uh... nope! So sad.

Just one hospital scene... I just want ONE hospital scene so I know he's human. Is that too much to ask?

On another note, the punch-in-the-face comment has me even MORE excited for tomorrow, :lol:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Uh so many posts... What am I missing here?
    Punishment? Hmm brainwash? Wow I better not think about anyone else... LOL but I know how to buckle myself back :D
    I'm very hooked on one song which has some special atmosphere and it makes me see certain HOTTIE in front of my eyes... yummy :lol:

Oh gee it's day but my thoughts already gone to night mode :D

So, my ''lovely'' phone just sucked in its system about 300 pics of the HOTTEST guy in the world and now I'm scolding myself for being so dumb not saving them on CD :brickwall:

Ahh Tuesday's epi isn't that far anymore *clapping palms and jumping around*

Hmm is Ryan really pure human? He seems to be more like supernatural kind plus he's the REAL superhero there. H doesn't counts b/c he's never been into that much challenges... fires, explosion, torture, nail gun etc... H's more like showing up to say some one-liner or pull off some ''happy ending stunt'' like that...

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

300 pics is a lot to lose.
    LOL at supernatural Ryan.

I love your avatar BDS, you get to see those great arms and a nice view from the side.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well thanks to mom's phone. It got very jealous on mine when I changed memory cards.
    But I believe that I'll get em back since those were older ones which I've saved on CD. Hopefully :)
    Oh thanks:lol:
    Ahh it was pleasure to spent a night w/ my friend's laptop to make some icons and banners...
    And I also got some funny ones which freaked me out bit (and I'm the one who can never look at my work either written or any pics)

Mhm I love every side of Jon *giggles*
    they all very cute *cough*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.