Season 7 Spoiler Discussion part 2 - Fighting Crime In Gotham

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Episode 20 press release:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's a MegaBuzz question about the finale:

4. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

If the show comes back I hope Gary doesn't leave, although if he does it'd be fun to see Jo as the supervisor!

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I didn't think it was that bad. Although that was an awful lot of food.

And sadly, CSI has a habit of aging kids too fast...they did the same thing with Lindsey Willows on the original.

8. PHANTOMERIK

PHANTOMERIK Dead on Arrival

I'm very glad to hear that should Season 7 be it then we will get a satisfying last episode because the only thing that would do that for me and just about everybody else is if it envolved a certain curly haired, fluent greek speaking CSI answering to the name Stella living happy ever after with everyone's favorite ex-marine doesn't particularly matter how.After all these years nobody would dream of Stabler without Benson come the end of SVU the whole idea would be laughable and the same applies here to Mac and Stella. I know I've said this before but I feel the need to say it again the incredibly long suffering audience as more than earned this wish being fullfilled anything else is plain insulting and after the Adam fiasco should be obvious to even the most miniscule of IQ'S. Might I suggest TPTB take a look at their own message boards starting with AIP's on fanfic net because their's must be the only show in history where it's own fan s are quite openly stating they would prefer the show go now than have to watch Mac/Jo.

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

You're entitled to your opinion, but the miniscule IQs bit is trolling. Don't make comments that insult other posters here or you'll find yourself with an official warning.

10. Rebel12

Rebel12 Victim

Yeah, I noticed the age thing too. Lucy in last season's finale was about 18 months old (judging by the child), so just how long has it been since episode 1 of this season? We had one Christmas, and no obvious signs of summer following so I had assumed one year and yet apparently Lucy is the magically aging child. The amount of food was plainly played for the 'I'm not pregnant' "laugh" (and I usually like D/L). To be honest though, my first thought watching it was more -- oh, look, another D/L scene that makes Lindsay look like the patient saint and Danny look like an out-of-touch idiot, yay? -- because unless Lucy is really miraculously aging and de-aging, Danny should notice that it's been 2 years since a memory (you can't possibly mistake something you do with a baby for a toddler or for a preschooler, in my experience). I mean, kids change so much in a month, let alone two years (Lucy should have been an infant two years ago mother's day, and wouldn't Danny have been in a wheelchair? I'm just saying, easy to things to mark a memory was to when it took place).

11. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I know they age kids stupidly on TV because you can't do much with a kid whose not old enough to do anything but stand there and look confused by their surroundings, but it always bugs me when the timelines go all wonky for some characters and not others.

As for the pig comment, I would have said it about any other character who spoken the same line, but I just can't help thinking the line would've gone over so much better if another character had said it. Take out the pregnancy "joke" and just make it that they had been working a lot and hadn't had time to eat and Flack said it, or Danny or whoever else besides Lindsay said it. I just don't think Anna's delivery when she's supposed to be funny comes off as being funny. Most of the time anyway.

As much as I dislike DL I'd almost rather they just give them a damn storyline instead of putting in awkward "They're married and have a kid" scenes in every other episode. And I didn't like it that they made Danny look like the dumb, clueless husband either. They seem to do that a lot in an attempt to make Lindsay look better and it never works for me.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wanna know why they do it even when the kids are older...*looks at Vegas writers*

I'm more curious about the Hawkes part tonight. I hope he isn't hurt. *hugs him*And it's about time he got some love.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The only reason I can think of is because teenagers mean more possible drama lol.

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's a spoiler report for 7.21 "Life Sentence". There's not much info, but it's the second part of Peter Fonda's guest stint on the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.