Votes: 4 26.7%
  • One in a Million

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Eternal Flame

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks so much for the caps, honey. :p

This was the only part of the episode I could tolerate Eric, unfortunatly. His mood was lighter, he was having a good time smiling & relaxed. I will always say that Natalia brings out the best in him, she brings out the best in all the boys actually, but it really shows with Delko....he's much more calmer & at ease when he's around her, & far more likable.

You know, I noticed that, too. I'm tired of the "uptight, pouty, end-of-the-world, screaming" Eric. I think Nat puts everyone at ease and has really grown on me. In the beginning, I wasn't sure about EdEN, but as the years have gone on it's the only ship I can really see actually genuinely working on screen anymore. The chemistry between Eric and Nat is so natural - I loved the high-five. :thumbsup: Thanks for the screen caps!

Hello everyone, its been awhile since my last visit here... i miss EdEN so i uploaded some caps and vids from previous episodes. hope u guys like them, enjoy! :)

cm01.png
cm02.png

cm03.png
cm04.png

cm05.png
cm06.png

cm07.png
cm08.png

cm09.png
cm0010.png

cm0011.png
cm0012.png

"Blood Lust" ........ "About Face"

You know, I've been noticing that Nat and Eric have been paired a lot this year, which is very refreshing. Nat just brings out the best in Eric - from making him smile w/a joke to causing him to be protective and concerned in a non-macho, non-pouty face kind of way :) Ahhh EdEN - the good ol' days ;) LOL

Thanks so much for the caps, ch3r12y! They're so delicious; it's like wayyyyy too much hotness for my computer screen to handle! :drool:

Back