Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, that'd be cool, as long as there's no cheating or breakups. I forbid it LOL. However, I do love protective Gil, it'd be cool. And a bonus...if he loses it and beats teh guy bloody, there's no job to lose. He could get an assault charge though. I can imagine the team doing what some fic writers do though..."the way we saw it, he attacked Gil first." or "he attacked Sara first and Gil was defending her." And I'd still do that macro Or a similar one. "U layz off Sara. Iz my wife, kthanx. Or I killz u, gibs u to da bugz and CSI neber findz bodee." (for those who aren't speakers of LOLcat it's 'You lays off my wife, kay thanks. Or I kills you, gives you to the bugs and CSI never finds the body"

OK I doubt he'd turn to killing the guy, unless Sara was being attacked and he was defending her, but it'd still be a cool plot. (Are you listening writers???? I wish Billy was reading this.)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  2. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

::laughs:: Another thing that I'd find amusing is for one of the others (off the top of my head, the ONLY one I can really see doing it is Greg), e-mailing Grissom LOLdog pictures of Hank (I can only guess based on my own relationship with my dogs, that Sara would have TONS of pictures of their boy... in her home/wallet/locker, and on her computer/phone/every other electronic possible... and Greg could easily get a hold of a few...) and then we'd see an e-mail from him to Sara like "What in heck is Greg trying to say on those pictures?!" ::laughs:: Grissom is a genius, but can he decipher LOLspeak? And if he can do that, then Archie should try him out on L337Speak ::snickers::

I agree, it's highly unlikely he'd resort to murder. Though, I really wish they'd pushed further the whole him putting himself in Lurie's shoes in that shot in Butterflied... that is one of the many 'aspects' of him that they gave a flicker of but never went any further... but it does leave me curious and wanting to know more darn it!

3. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I think it's nice that someone is sending Sara flowers. We've put up with enough speculation in the past about 'Grissom's women', it would be interesting to turn the tables a bit. But, ITA, I don't really want any angst or even hints of a breakup. I wouldn't mind a little innocent flirting though. I miss seeing that side of Sara.

It might be fun to have Greg call Grissom and tell him he better get his butt back to Vegas. :lol:
    And it would make my day to see Sara get a present from Grissom while at work. :)

ETA: I would love to see Lurie back!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  4. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Well, I doubt it would really go anywhere SERIOUS in terms of angst between Grissom and Sara... I mean, let's face it... the guy is on DAY SHIFT. ::snickers::

I can just see Greg making that phone call... telling Grissom that some daywalker has the hots for his wife ::snort::

I do wonder whatever happened to Lurie... frankly I'm surprised that with how obsessed with that case Grissom was that they never bothered to try and bring him back from the fish board... I really doubt he would have let it go just by going home and getting a good sleep... y'know?

5. MacsGirlMel

Agreed about the gifts. His are unique too...who else would send his wife a bug on a stick as a gift? LOL

YES! I watched Butterflied on USA last night and I so agree!

At least last night went smoothly. I'd love to see that Skype talk though. "Oh by the way, honey, guess who I ran into and what she's doing now?" lol

I also want Sara to grab Hodges and pull him in with her during a chat sometime. Just so Gil can tell him "Stop asking Sara how the sex is, kay? Although you always did seem to like the taste of your foot." (darn, I haven't watched any Bones this season and I still wanna call Hodges Hodgins)

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know like I said I'd love to be a fly on the wall next time they talk on Skype or she goes and sees him, can't wait for some fanfic about that conversation

And Griss already knows Heather's a therapist now, it was mentioned in LOATR

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I thought Sara handled herself well last nite, considering. I guess she hasn't seen Heather since TGTBaTD, and apparently she didn't know about her new profession, but she didn't seem at all surprised that Heather knew what Grissom was doing now. I'm guessing Sara tolerates Gil's friendship with Heather, but probably isn't interested in talking to him about her. I don't think Sara is insecure, but in any relationship an 'ex' can be a taboo topic.
    I would definitely like to see the Skype conversation after last nite's episode. Not only about Heather, but I suspect Grissom probably knows something about 'human pets'. He can be intrigued by things that Sara finds just plain creepy.
    I did like Hodges rambling about Sara 'dominating' LH. Nice to see he's on Team Sara. :lol:

8. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

I have watched again the episode and I was capping the scenes with Lady Heather or Dr Kessler ;). I was looking closely at their interaction, and yes I agree with you, is not the hostile kind. It is not because of there was/is Gil & LH from history book, I believed Sara has already moved way past beyond her insecurities over Gil’s women in his life. I just can’t help but notice their gestures in their interaction, it has something more than words they spoke. The squint of their eyes, pursed lips and long looks. (go and watch again) reminded me of Grissom, you gotta read between the lines. It seems to me that LH has been a part of their relationship or their marriage and it is just not in the open. How come she (LH) knows about Gil in Peru and the Moche? Sara’s reply “Both still in Peru” is amusing.:lol:
    Sara and LH may not be super friends but the deep friendship between Gil and LH has earn Sara their respect too..(oh spare me, I like LH too you know, I don’t want her to be excluded in my gsr world).
    I would like to see Gil say “When I come back the three of us will go out to dinner.” :lol:

Though I have to admit I enjoyed watching the ‘The Two Mrs Grissoms’ better than this one with regards to Sara’s encounter of Gil Grisom’s women.

Hodges has earned my respect too meddling up GSR. Since his conversation with Grissom in 8x08 episode 'You Kill Me' saying about 'being not standing int the way of someone when she (Sara) has decided to move on and you gotta let them go.."
    Ugh! that scene... pulling my heart string.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

9. MacsGirlMel

I agree, if she wasn't secure with Grissom, she'd be in Peru with him and not here. There's major trust there.

10. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

We've definitely hit a major GSR dry spell since The Two Mrs. Grissoms and Unleashed. But since it's done nothing but rain in my part of the world, I have been watching more tv than usual.
    I've seen some repeats on Spike recently with some great GSR moments.
    The Turn of The Screw was awesome. I loved the convo in the tent between Grissom and Sara regarding 'looking for a screw', and Nick's reaction. (I think George had to look away from the camera because he started to laugh.) :lol: And, of course, the 'We'd like to be alone,' from Grissom to Woody. The semen on the coaster and the convo with Cleopatra were funny, as well. It's a shame, because after that episode their relationship seemed to derail for the remainder of that season.
    Then today I watched Down The Drain. "I'm concerned." Awwww.

Boy, I miss them. Here's hoping we get some new GSR scenes next season. As long as Jorja's on the show, I will remain an optimist. :)

11. MacsGirlMel

Darnit it's hard to remember...why did it derail?

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

^^^
    I don't think it was any one reason. Season 4 just seemed to be the season of doom for Sara. In season 3, she discovered Hank's betrayal, and another friend's deception (One Hit Wonder); she almost got blown up and endured Grissom's rejection at the end. Then, Grissom kept her at arm's length for most of season 4; she started drinking; and I think she was hurt when Grissom recommended Nick for the promotion. I think she felt it was a professional rejection, added to his already personal rejection.
    In the episode following Turn of the Screws (No More Bets), she asked him about the promotion, but he was pretty evasive. Then in the next episode, Bloodlines, he was outright cold to her. Until the final scene when he picked her up at the police station after her DUI.
    Season 4 was a pretty dark season overall, especially for Sara; that final scene was a nice GSR scene, but it was a low point for her character. I guess that's why I liked Turn of the Screws; it had lots of fun GSR moments, which were few and far between that season.

13. MacsGirlMel

Crap, that's my problem...I keep getting seasons 4 and 5 confused. I want to think that Turn of the Screws and No More Bets were season 5. Thanks for clearing it up again.

14. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Bringing this thread back to life!

I've been in a funk since the finale and haven't been posting here. However, I have changed my avatar to promote some optimism for next season. :)
    No news yet of a cast for next season (grrrr), but I want to believe that Jorja will be back for most of the season, and that WP will make an occasional appearance throughout the season. In my scenario, Grissom returns to sort through the Langston mess, and interacts with the team to bring them (and the fans) out of their funk. Maybe a team breakfast. And, of course, we still need that dinner with the Grissoms. And, a domestic scene with Sara that includes Hank.

That's my current GSR wish list for season 12. :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Sounds good to me :)

The finale? :angryrazz: Though I was SO proud of Sara :thumbsup:

Also a repeat of The Two Mrs. Grissoms will air on July 13th :)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.