"Unleashed" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Apr 3, 2011.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Has anyone watched the ACMs, there was a new promo

"I've been expecting you"

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Exactly Robinjn He is a "man of mystery" as we keep finding more and more about him and his past life before coming on board as a CSI. He's in his 3rd season, and some fans keep saying "too much Ray":confused: he was chosen as the replacement for Grissom, and is the lead of the show. It makes total sense that he'd be part of this episode. Aslo Melinda Clarke, stated on her Twitter page "how excited she was to meet him". I think this will be a exceptional ep. with him and Sara at the helm. There's always a reason I presume to bring back Heather, in whatever capacity. I think this will be an exciting episode all the way around:bolian:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is the 20th and final time I will say this to you because I hate sounding like a broken record: Laurence and Ray ARE NOT the same people. I'm sure Melina had a great time working with Laurence, he truly is a fantastic talent. But Ray, the character on the show (not the actor who plays him) is a bore.

And if you actually think an actor is going to publicly diss a fellow performer in public then you are mistaken. Of course she's going to say she had a great time... she isn't stupid.

(Side note: I'm not sure what I've done to irk you, Robinjn, but you sure do have issues with my posts. Eek!)

4. Washington Pride

Washington Pride Rookie

Can you send us a link to that? I can't seem to find it :wtf:

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It would have been interesting to see Sara go solo on this case. Although maybe Ray is there to keep her from pouncing on Lady Heather and throttle her.:guffaw:

Gees, that would have been a funny scene..why does CSI writers have to spoil m fun!! Darn them.:devil:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I am talking about the character Dr. Raymond Langston, but Laurence Fishburne is playing this character. He is an exciting man the CHARACTER. He's one of the best characters on the show..ever.. is some don't agree, that's their perogative. Everyone sees different CSI's in a different light. Whoever doesn't agree, that's their choice, but some think he's stunning and a great CSI. To each ones own.. Agree to disagree;)

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm looking forward to seeing Lady Heather back on CSI but my big disappointment is that there will be no Catherine on this one...I think Marg shared great chemistry with Melinda...

8. sarcasm_queen

sarcasm_queen Civilian

There is other people's levels of obsession with a character, and then there is yours which seems to be in a whole other league :rolleyes:

The newbie (well, long time stalker who never got round to registering) is very much looking forward to this, always found LH interesting.

9. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

I coming out of semi-lurk mode to point out that the last time Cath and Heather interacted (TGTBATD), Cath was less than pleased with both Heather and Grissom. Also, why should Sara have a problem with Heather now -- Grissom tracked Sara down in the jungle, leaving Heather behind in Las Vegas. :)

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I think the exact same way :) I don't really care for Lady Heather... only found her interesting when Grissom was around... but well I haven't seen her without Grissom yet, so I might like her together with Sara and Ray :)

And yes I can't wait to see the Nick case :adore: Really sounds like a good one :D

But I could really do without the Ray/Haskell stuff again :(

11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Tptb definitely missed a golden opportunity to have LH, Sara and Catherine interact. The dialogue possibilities would have been classic. While I'm not too thrilled to have Ray involved in this case, or any Haskell references, I'm looking forward to the Heather/Sara interaction. I think Heather is more of a curiosity to Sara; there is no reason for jealousy or animosity at this point. Besides, I think Sara was more angry (and probably a little hurt) at Grissom's behavior in TGTBaTD than Heather. Hopefully, at the very least, there will be a Grissom mention.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Another reminder that all opinions are just that...opinions...and that there are no right or wrong ones and that everyone is allowed to post them here. Please keep the discussion to the show and the characters and not personal against the posters. Thanks! :)

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Some info about this episode from Robert David Hall:

Full article is here.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I am looking forward to the Doc/Nick delivering a baby scene. And yay, Archie's in this episode! I'll miss Greg and Cath, but I'm glad we'll see Archie again. :)

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I am looking forward to Doc and Nick delivering the baby as well. They have had some good scenes together, even though they are always short.