Danny/Lindsay#24: Because 10 percent is all you need

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Brinchen, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me too Brinchen tonights the night, I hope the change in nights doesn't affect the ratings, I hope we do get a glimpse of them tonight together:p

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I have to say this was an awesome episode! I think it would have been cool to see a DL moment, but I think the way the episode was done was fantastic as well. It was so great to see the focus being on Lindsay here. Anna portrayed all scenes fantastically and the storyline itself was great as well. Awesome!

As I didn't post here in ages, I wanted to comment on the DL scenes we got a bit ago. How totally cute was the episode where Lindsay talks Spanish and Danny doesn't understand a word? :lol: I can understand why Hawkes had to laugh at their exchange. I can really imagine how Lindsay talks to Lucy and Danny wonders if they are talking about him. That's so cute!

3. Desertwind

Finally some scenes with them The sweat remark:lol: "that's gross", and the baseball comments, he's brilliant in that dept. their so cute together, and I see that Lindsay cut her hair and it's darker, without the golden highlights. She's so great, so cute, and him too:bolian: I hope they freature them again soon:p

4. Desertwind

In an upcoming episode the cute couple will be featured, I'll put this in spoiler boxes just to be safe~

this is on our own news files so if this doesn't come up, you can go down and read it on the "news" http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=62272

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wasn't that just an awesome episode for our ship? I so love the Danny and Lindsay scenes we got. Them discussing which school Lucy should go to was just so adorable, and it's cool that we got some bantering and teasing here. :lol: That's so them. And of course how amazing was the reconstruction? I love that the tension between them is so strong. Very sexy scene! And thanks for posting the article here, DW! How cool was that?!

6. mohaustin

mohaustin Victim

now csi shows stinks because of lack of couples

7. Desertwind

[​IMG] yes indeed it was awesome, they're so in tune and so respectable with one another, I love seeing them, finally a scene about them and Lucy, so cute:p

8. Desertwind

I hope tonight they feature Danny and Lindsay in some capacitity, it's time to see them interact wth each other. It's been a long time. so lets see if this happens in tonights episode[​IMG]

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I thought the little moment with Danny, Lindsay and Adam was great! The teasing and goofing around was so funny! I love how Danny wrapped his arm around Lindsay's shoulders; they looked so cute together! That's what I love; the way Danny and Lindsay interact with each other, no matter if it's a serious scene or just goofing around with a friend. I don't know, this scene felt so natural and great to me. A married couple that still teases each other; that was a great way to show that. I love their bantering.

10. Desertwind

I loved it, so funny with them as you say "goofing" off. On the age enhancement, She hits Danny in the arm cause' he's laughing at her when she's old "your married to her":rommie: And then Mac walks in:eek: They're so cute and A.J. bantering with them:thumbsup:

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I need to drop by here more. I get so tired of the D/L bashing in the spoiler thread. Why can't people disagree nicely and respect those who do enjoy the ship?

12. Desertwind

In last nights ep. the banter between Danny and Lindsay was so sweet. On the food, how Lindsay was telling him what she wanted to eat.. like alot of stuff, and he look's at her and does the "are you pregnant" thing, she goes "no, just hungry", then later he brings her a cheeseburger, and she runs off to eat it, he goes "save me a french fry":guffaw: so cute:thumbsup:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*nod*

I wish more of us would show up in the spoiler and ep talk threads...I fear many are avoiding 'em 'cause of the mounds of anti-D/L sentiment :( I know we can't talk ships there but it'd be nice to hear some positive remarks anyway.

14. Desertwind

They were in last nights ep. but it only showed them working together, no romance or cute flirty banter, maybe next week:p

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey! Oh, MacGirlMel, I didn't even know you like them, too. :D

True, DW, there was no romance. I do have to say it was wonderful to see how many times they worked together though! They are such a great team, it never fails to make me smile. I also forgot to post my comment about that 7x19 episode. It really made me happy to see them in it. It's so amazing how they can talk about something simple like food and are so adorable. :lol: The chemistry really is there all the time.