**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Or our suspicions are correct (they DO read this forum!) and the writers saw enough negative reaction on here to go "Okay, nevermind..." (I wouldn't have minded, though)

I can just see them now, reading and magnetizing to everything we say about the spoilers.

Oh, well. Anyway, I'm intrigued to see what kind of elaborate charade this person will have. For some reason, I'm instantly reminded of "Divorce Party" when Roger/Trent was leading a double life with two families.

2. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

So maybe Julia won't be returning after all? That's the best news I've heard in a long time!!! :D I can't stand Julia; all she does is cause my H pain. I was wondering anyway how they were going to fit in her return and Renee's introduction back-to-back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we've seen the last of the B*tch Queen!!

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

I think Julia will be around their just not announcing it too much..maybe they think she's not such a draw anymore given fan reaction online? I think maybe it's just a 'bit' part like hey I"m outta the psych ward so you don't have to worry so much H so go date the secret svc agent lady...who knows-just one more mystery to let us stew over until May 8 and beyond..

4. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

5. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

thanks for that video-love Rex to death-he's hip!

6. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

From what I remember, that photo was a picture that Elizabeth Berkeley took while she was in her trailer at the CSI Miami studio filming and she stated that she was there filming a scene. So, they either scrapped it, forgot to put her on the list or it got moved to 9.22. Guess we will have to wait and see to find out.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You're right about that photo jean. The finale is sounding explosive,maybe that is where we will see her.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

9. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

Oh God what did I do?! :eek: :guffaw:just kidding, Jean. I quoted Vegaslights about the new cast member Renee Locklear. I do hope she works out ok though. As for that cliffhanger I am so anxious for the finale. I wonder who will be dodging death along with Frank. Guess I'l just have to wait and see. Season 9 finale...... Wooo hoooo should be good. :lol: :thumbsup:

10. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I sure hope so, Linda - Not that I want the season to be over, but I am really looking forward to the epi!

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

12. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

My oh my this forum is a digital ghost town, isn't it? We need a juicy spoiler in here!!

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

No juicy spoiler, however there is an extended promo in Spoiler tv:
    http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/04/csi-miami-episode-919-caged-extended.html

I have a feeling that there is much more spoilers, interviews, articles for the other two CSIs than for CSI Miami. :confused:

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think so too,especially interviews, articles and even pictures.

15. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I've always thought that. CBS seems to be especially stingy when it comesto sharing information about CSI Miami versus their other shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.