Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Duly noted. :confused:

2. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Does anyone know when we will get the conclusion to the Sqweegel storyline??? I'm really excitied to have another Sqweegel epsiode hopefully SOON!!!

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I wish they would do a story focusing on my demons when I only have four hours sleep.

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

In this weeks episode, watch as Shane's attempts to get more sleep causes him to develop a crippling addiction to NyQuil.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's all about the Benadryl, baby. ;)

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Oops sorry. The statement after the OR is kind of a joke. You know, if ever LF decides to leave, I want Marg to be still on the show so that the original team is still somehow intact. Catherine didn't really have good amount of screentime in most of this season's episodes. It's just a wish as a fan. But if LF decides to stay, no problem. I don't dislike him - my least favorite in other words. It's the whole Ray/Haskell that annoys me - an overkill as Smokey said.

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

:thumbsup:Thanks Geeno for clarifying that it was a joke. You got me thinking that I overlooked the post about LF leaving...

8. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

The Return of Sqweegel????

I dont come onto this site very often, so I dont know if this is ok to do, if not I apologize, but I was wonderibng if anyone knows anything about when Sqweegel will be back? Are they gonna wrap that story up this season or do we have to wait for season 12??

I hope we get another epsidoe soon, Sqweegel was one of my favorite Vegas episodes to air in a long time, I cant wait to find out who sqweegel is.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Re: The Return of Sqweegel????

Since this is a question about what might be coming up in the season, I'm going to go ahead and move it over to the spoiler thread. :)

Here's the latest (I think) we've heard about Sqweegel returning, but I'm pretty sure Ray/Haskell has taken over the finale instead. :rolleyes:

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm wondering if he'll pop up before the finale now. Maybe as B-storyline? Chris B. said that he would be back, so...

11. Smokey

I hope so, but we're running out of episodes, aren't we? List them again for us...the ones we know are coming up. :D

12. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Wasn't there originally suppose to be 23 episodes? Could Sqweegel have been marked for the 23rd episode?

13. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Maybe it's actually Squeegel who shoots Haskell...

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

22 episodes this season (for all 3 CSI shows).

11.18 - "Hitting for the Cycle" - Team is overloaded with cases and Hodges starts a betting pool.

11.19 - "Unleashed" - Lady Heather returns. Catherine and Greg M.I.A. Langston and Heather go over the Haskell case.

11.20 - "Father of the Bride" - Nick and Greg work the case of a man who has been dismembered. Haskell lives next-door to where the body is found. No Sara or Hodges.

11.21 - "Cello and Goodbye" - Another Haskell episode. Langston, Catherine, and Nick visit L.A. after Haskell is seen in the area. Police go after Nick, jurisdiction issues, etc. No Brass or Super Dave.

11.22 - "In A Dark, Dark House" - Last episode of season 11. Internal Affairs suspects Ray killed Haskell for personal reasons. Gloria's mom heads to Vegas, etc. etc.

Sofia should be back in at least two of those episodes. I'm guessing episode 20 and 22.

15. Smokey

Thanks, Shane! You only forgot Nick and Doc delivering a baby. :)

But damn...stupid Haskell taking over the whole end of the season. Bleah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.