**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I know H and Frank are in the Plane incident, but I am going to take a stab at saying that I think that will be seperate from the shooting. This is the Season finale, so they want lots of drama. I don't want it to be Eric or Calleigh, they have been through enough already and I doubt it would be Tom, cuz it will probably happen out in the field. Since this season seems to be all about Nat, I'm gonna say it will be Nat and Ryan.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not necessarily. It could happen in a courtroom, at the lab or police office. And Tom could very well be present at a courthouse because ME's do have to testify in some cases as expert witnesses or whatever. What about Walter, though?

I actually wish we'd get a season without a cliffy ending. I'm so tired of cliffy endings on tv shows. I want a normal season finale with no cliffhanger for a change. Have we ever even had that on Miami? :lol:

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Season 5 actually ended without a cliffy.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Isn't that the season where Ryan was fired? That's kind of a cliffhanger though, in a way lol.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Ryan was fired in episode 20 of that season so it really wasn't a cliffy .For those waiting for him to be reinstated,it provided as much anxiety as a cliffy.

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

One could only hope for some angst... =).

But in reality, I'm getting the feeling it will be H and Frank. This gets around the time when the exec's start letting all their secrets go and over-dramatizing it.

Remember last season when they spoiled that Eric would spill some EXTREMELY IMPORTANT info about Walter to Rebecca?

And then it was two lines about his friend owing him money. :rolleyes:

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh please don't let it be Ryan! That would leave an element of doubt whether Jon wants to return or not. Darn it!

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Remember that Calleigh kissing Jake might have been considered as a cliffhanger for us, hiphuggers fans ;)

9. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

I don't consider season 5 to be a cliff-hanger, however it was my favourite Season Finale, Seasons 1, 2 or 3 didn't have one either, did they?

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Your right about season 1,2 or 3 in addition to season 5 not having a cliffhanger.
    I'm thinking it's Frank and Horatio too.

11. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I hope it's Frank and H. That would really shake things up and be so exciting!

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

True, Alexx was kinda attacked in the courtroom before (missile launched) but I still don't think it'll be Tom. Thinking along that line-of-thought, I'm guessing Natalia - after all, she'll be in that courtroom with Patrick and the escaped prisoner wants Patricks help - possibly an attemptive escape gets her hurt? :confused: Just a thought.

My thoughts on the two "down":

Tom - no

Walter - possible but I can't see it happening

Calleigh - possible but I can't see it happening - not with Emily only back from pregnancy.

Eric - oh HELL no! No way can it be Eric, not again!

Frank - seeing as his injury happens at the start of the episode, I don't think he's one of the two - but for now I'm assuming Frank's one of the two.

Ryan - I'm very doubtful, but it's possible.

Natalia - seeing as Patrick is brought back, I have a gut feeling Nat is the other injured

Horatio - but then again, the summary says Frank pulls back "just when Horatio needs him most" - possibly Horatio will be gunned down in a shoot out because Frank is quitting? :confused:

Any spoilers suggesting who will be down? :confused:

13. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I hope it's not Natalia, seeing as she's getting kidnapped in tomorrow night's eppy. I still think it will be H. Melxx - as soon as I see a spoiler, you'll be the first to know. We're all dying to find out more!!

14. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Thank you FC! :thumbsup:

Here is an external link for tomorows episode! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjpcdN9r_is

15. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I completely agree. My first reaction reading Eva's interview was "great, not again":rolleyes::(.

I am kind of hoping it is Frank and Horatio. Not that I don't like either character, not at all. It would put some focus on Frank who hasn't had the spotlight on him very much and Horatio (with the exception of the end of season 6) hasn't had many "will he or won't he" moments.

The other longtimers have had enough end-of-the-season drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.