**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I love that the article refers to Horatio as "indestructible" :lol: cause it seems to be true.

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I will have to wait and see, but she seems a decent enough choice for a love interest for H. I agree that H and Marisol had absolutely no chemistry, so hopefully this one will be better and cheer him up abit, so he doesnt go around beating up suspects!

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

He sure does, but even the indestructible H can have his heart broken as he has many times :( I really hope Renee is "the one". Thanks for the wonderful article and i look forward to hearing any other info you have.

4. fanilowchick

I agree, Horatio seems amazingly tense this season, and maybe a little distraction from the pressures of the job will help him.

5. GregNickRyanFan

I could picture them as a couple. Hopefully they'll have chemistry. We don't know for sure though that they will actually have a relationship. It may just be a flirting thing.

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I wonder if this is why Julia is returning? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

7. fanilowchick

I doubt it, Julia is coming back in the episode before the season finale and there is no mention of her afterward. Hopefully her 'issues' won't interfere with Horatio and Renee's blossoming romance. :p

8. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I have no problem whatsoever with H having a relationship and finding someone special in his life, as long as they fix Eric & Calleigh's relationship, as well. That's all I will say on that.

As for the age issue, here is the deal:

David (H) - 1/7/1956 - current age 55
    Eva - (Natalia) - 12/27/1966 - current age 44
    Emily - (Calleigh) - 10/8/1968 - current age 42
    Sophia - (Yelina) - 9/27/1969 - current age 41
    Natasha (Renee) - 8/15/1974 - current age 36
    Adam - (Eric) - 04/2/1975 - Current age 35
    Alana - (Marisol) - 6/18/1976 - current age 34
    Jon - (Ryan) - 8/25/1977 - current age 33

David already had his birthday, but everyone else will be turning a year older. So, Natasha is actually only 2 years older than Alana, so I just don't see what all the big hoopla is over the fact that Marisol was younger than H. As some have already stated, it's totally about the chemistry between them, not about the age. So, what, since Nat is the oldest female, she should pair up with H? NOT!

If H does have a relationship with anyone, I just want them to be mature, self assurred and not needy! I still wish they would bring back Yelina, but I just don't ever see that happening at this point. She disappeared, just like Valera and a bunch of the other characters - Poof - Gone - and not a clue as to where or why. URG!

9. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

fanilowchick, Please try to avoid double posting on the boards because it can be considered as spamming. You do have up to 24 hours to edit your posts, if you have anything additional you want to add.

From the Board Rules:

The Board guidelines and rules can be found at the CSI Miami Forum Info & Help Thread.

Thanks!

10. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Something that doesn't seem to have mentioned in all this 'age' discussion is that the characters are not necessarily the same age as the actors who play them. This probably goes back awhile, but I'm sure I recall character 'profiles' which gave the characters birthdays. I distinctly recall H being younger than David. However, as I'm very old (well, older than David, let's say), I may be mis-remembering!

11. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Yeah, but as I recall, Marisol's headstone has her being born in 1979, which would make her roughly 28 when she married H. Personally, I just saw no chemistry in the Horatio/Marisol relationship, and part of that was she seemed too young for him. Perhaps it also had something to do with the immature manner ADLG portrayed the character.

I think Natasha Henstridge has good potential. I just hope the writers do this right. Otherwise, they may as well let the "curse" do it's thing.

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I agree: as long as the writers fix the Eric/Calleigh relationship, I have no problem with H getting a love interest.

Btw, Sofia Milos's birthday is September 27, 1965, and not 1969. Wikipedia is not a very reliable source ;)

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

*giggles* Jon's the baby...

Okay, I'm done now.

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, back in the episode when Ryan was working at the gun range, his profile came up on their computer and it had his year of birth listed as either 1980 or 1981, so Ryan is apparently a couple of years younger than Jon himself.

Actually, Omar (Walter) is the baby of the group. He was born in 1978, so he's a year younger than Jonathan. :)

BTW, just saw on imdb that Boti Bliss (Valera) just had a baby boy last week (congrats to her and her hubby). I wonder if this is why she hasn't been on the show this season.

15. fanilowchick

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure and not do this anymore. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.