Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome to forum Nikki :):)

2. nikkic04

nikkic04 Victim

Thanks Lal!! :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, nikkic04! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME to the "forum" nikkic04 have fun and post away[​IMG]

5. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Hello everyone, another newbie here!!

I've lurked for awhile, but never posted yet because mostly I've had too much to say and not enough time to say it, lol.

I'm late to the CSI party, although I've watched NY for a few years, and a couple of Miami's here and there. I have to say that I am now completely addicted to the original, and especially Nick! I like all of the characters, but there is just something about George that roped me in (sorry, that's the cowgirl in me, lol).

I have a ton of questions that I'm sure most of you can answer, but I know there is a time and place for everything, if I can curb my impatience. :lol:

This board looks like a lot of fun, I've been to a few others where I can hardly stomach the sniping and bickering, and I wanted to find a good board where everybody seems to be friends and can handle actual discussions. Let the fun begin!

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WELCOME ladybronco glad your here and have fun and post away[​IMG] and George/Nick the rock of CSI, he's a keeper~

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011
  7. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, LadyBronco! :) Have fun!

PS: Always happy to see another Nick fan. Be sure to join us in his threads, Texan Charm and The Ward. :)

8. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for the welcome, Desertwind and Smokey! I've been to the Ward on a look-see basis already and will be sure to check the other Nick thread out! I have to find something to do whilst waiting for the new ep to air next week ;).

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Welcome to the forum ladybronco!!Have fun!!!

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Welcome to the forum :)

11. nikkic04

nikkic04 Victim

Welcome to the forum Ladybronco.

Massive Nick fan too!! Yummy! ;)

12. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Thanks for the welcome Grissom Rules, Lal and Nikkic04! I appreciate it :)

13. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Hello everyone, I've been having a read around for a while but decided I'd quite like to join in with the chat as well.

As you can see, my pseudonym is Crumbs. (Although "my friends call me... Sexy." :p)

I started watching CSI only about three years ago my first episode being "For Gedda" (which probably wasn't the best one to start on) and was in love with the show for ages. Then for some reason I stopped watching until a couple of months ago when I saw they were showing Season 11 and I quickly got back into the show again.

Also I live in the UK, so as usual we're a bit behind ("Hitting For the Cycle" aired for the first time today) and we don't get the season finale until June 7, so I'm going to have to try my best to avoid all the spoilers. I could just watch them online, but I like looking forward to watching a new episode every Tuesday. :)

I tried CSI Miami, didn't like it at all. (Shamefully I got the registration question wrong because it asked for a Miami character and I've never gotten into it.) I quite like CSI NY as well although I think it was the characters and science which attracted me to Vegas, my favourites being Greg and Brass.

I don't belong to any ships but despite this my favourite episode is probably "A La Cart." I don't know exactly what it is about it but I found both cases interesting, really liked the plot and I LOVE the final scene.

I know that's a pretty wordy intro but I look forward to posting here as compared to many other forums of varying topics, there seems to be a lot less hostility here which I find on a lot of others. :)

14. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Welcome Crumbs. Enjoy your stay. :)

15. Smokey

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, Crumbs! :) Make yourself at home and have fun!