CSI:NY Season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Solitaire, Jan 9, 2011.

1. lal

lal Pathologist

^ i notice that with Danny as well , i thought the ghost bits were a bit weird , i also found it strange that Hawkes knew a lot about ghosts .

2. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im glad that Carver wasnt the bad guy in this, but it was annoying that Mac was so determined he was. Jo seems to be a very good influence on him, stopping him going off on one!
    Pretty early on in the epi we had figured that it must have been one of the kids who had killed the Mum, but it was still an enjoyable epi. That woman was awful, so I was glad that they didnt send the son to jail.
    As soon as I saw it was Danny and Flack who were going to interview the murder suspect I knew there would be either a chase or a gunfight or something physical. Its getting to be rather a pattern. Although there fight with the guy was amusing, it was also very silly. They should have just shot him in the leg or something.

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Another good episode. Although I did suspect pretty early on that the suspect was dying, and that there was more going on there.
    Wow, Jo and Mac are getting closer. Him going shopping with her? And I am not surprised that the manager fired the guy who designed the window display, it was awful, I ve seen better ones in our local Boyes store.

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Lol, Boyes!!! I loved the Mac/Jo scene, Jo is some woman, getting Mac of all people to go window shopping! They are defintely getting closer. The story was good too.

5. lal

lal Pathologist

^ it is nice to Mac getting close to someone , i quite enjoy this week episode :) i thought it was funny when Flack and Danny gave each other pretend millon Dollars , i can't believe we are already on episode 10 .

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Very true. They were poor, I could do better and I have no artistic talents whatsoever.

I quite enjoyed the episode, it had a nice feel to it, although it was also fairly forgettable (if that makes sense). Basically, I liked it, but by this time next week I'll have forgotten most of what it was about! I'm liking Jo more and more though. She's a good addition to the show.

Episode 10 already, this season is flying by. :)

7. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Victim

Is tonights ep a repeat? My Sky guide says they're showing Child's Play from series 4... Can anybody confirm?

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Ive just checked the channel 5 website, and it says the episode is a new one tonight.
    Im all confused about the day, I keep thinking it is Friday today.

Elsie- i know what you mean. I enjoyed the episode but ive forgotten most of it already. That seems to be the case with all the NY epis this season.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mine said the same. I would ignore the Sky Guide when it comes up with things like this - last week, mine had 'Shop Till You Drop' as the ep title and the right time but the synopsis of the ep was the synopsis for the previous episode. If you're not sure, check the Five website, or a tv paper, Five certainly should always have it right. It should be a new ep tonight.

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Another good episode, overall.
    I liked the continuity, with Flack and Danny when they went to to the clowns address, and were worrying that last time they got shot at. It was good to see that referenced.

Flack's reactions were done well. Although im not sure jumping off buildings to get suspects is such a good idea- wasnt Mac injured through doing just that?

Liked Adam's phone call to the Clown agency. Although it was rather strange, the whole exhange between angry clown boss and Mac and Jo. I was convinced he would have something to do with the crime, but that is probably the only reason that scene was in there- to throm people off.

Im not sure I buy that the killer was as bright as he was made out to be. The hits did seem really professional- what with the clown ad, (loved Flack and Mac at the beginning with the clowns, very funny!) But the killer, when he was caught, idk, he just didnt seem clever enough, or experienced enough for those kind of kills.

Hmm, so now we have Jo's ex husband. I dont mind it at the mo, but I dont want it to turn into a soap, with love triangles and all that.

11. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi i quite enjoy this week episode , even if this episode did have clowns in it , i'm not to sure about Jo's ex husband i hope they don't drag that storyline out for long . i love the scenes between Danny and Flack , and the the story involving Flack and Supect . can't wait to see next weeks episode .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  12. nikkic04

nikkic04 Victim

lal, I totally agree i'm not sure on clowns but quite enjoyed the episode this week.

13. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ok - the clowns were totally unnecessary, why do people have to go there with the clowns?! I propose a blanket ban on ALL clowns on TV!!

Clowns aside, it was a good episode and I got more than a little choked up at the end.

It's the first episode I've managed to catch for a few weeks and it definitely made up for what I felt was a poor start to the season.

14. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I liked the episode last Saturday too. Jo's ex husband didn't bother me, but I doubt the storyline will continue too much.

I'll admit, if my husband hadn't been in the room I would have cried at the end. Very emotional ending. I liked that Flack was gave him the chance to meet his son. :(

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yes it was quite a sad ending- Flack is such a softie!
    Another sad ending in last nights episode.
    The beginning, with the guy in the mask and all the creepy music, I thought we were in for a real chiller. Then it descended into the usual display of revellers with barely any clothes on. So I spent the first half quite disappointed at what seemed to become pretty boring. Enough if the detectives Spanish accent was very hot!
    Then all the team exchanges seemed pretty forced. Adam kind of accusing Mac of contaminating the scene? Very awkward more than funny. And I usually like there interactions, but this one had me cringeing. Also Danny, Hawkes and Lindsay- that talk about teaching Lucy Spanish. It just felt very fake.
    But then by the end, once the victims Mum appeared and it all came out about the suicide, it all become more emotional and real. The end, when the girl was telling Mac what had happened, definitely the best part of the episode. Its a shame the rest of it couldnt have been at that level.