Are CSI Miami fans only focus on its own forum?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ComicCollect_NL, Jan 17, 2011.

1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Are CSI Miami fans only too focused on its own forum? Well, take look to other subjects in another forum.

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I've seen the forum and so have a few other Miami fans.
    We have been to other forums as well.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Lol what? I don't understand this topic. I've been to other parts of the forum before (still do go to other parts), I've been to that thread you linked and I even commented in it. What's the point of this thread?

Seriously, I don't get this thread, please explain your motive behind it. I hope you're not someone here just to show us how the majority of people want our favourite show cancelled. Trust me, we're used to all the bashing since it seems such a popular thing all of a sudden.

You should probably explain it a little better rather than just posting a link like that because it really looks (to me) that you're just here to make us Miami fans feel bad.

:wtf:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To mirror what the others have said, I think most people have seen that thread since it's been the first thing in the main index on and off for the last week or so.

Just because not all of us have run over there to reply to the thread, doesn't mean we aren't elsewhere on the board or that it hasn't garnered any attention from some folks here. ;) If people take interest, they'll answer; if they don't, they won't.

Also, one poll on the Internet doesn't necessarily mean the results are representative of the sample population. And not all Miami fans who vote are guaranteed to pick CSI or NY as opposed to Miami.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think the Miami fans only focus on this forum. Over the past 5 or so years that I've been here, I've seen most Miami fans replying in many different forums.

5. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

And even if the answer was yes, then what would be your point? We ARE Miami fans, you know. Of course we're going to be in this forum more than others... that's kind of the point of the forum to begin with...

6. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

this topic almost confused me.

so what, i am Miami fan and i spend most of my time there, so?
    it doesn't mean those who mainly posts on one thread don't read and occasionally post to other threads.

i've been on pretty much all threads but not that much as on Miami forum.
    actually i think i started on Vegas forums when joined this board.

ok i might not be the brightest bulb in pack but i couldn't shut my trap w/o posting

BTW: i think i've even voted at that thread (mentioned before) don't remember whether i posted though.

7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Since when is it a bad thing to only be focused on the Miami board if one is only a fan of the Miami show? I don't watch Vegas or NY, so I have nothing to contribute to either of those forums. I do look at the General CSI board from time to time, but if post there doesn't interest me, I'm not going to reply to it.

Plenty of us look at the other forums, and plenty of us don't. Either way is fine, and I'm not sure why it matters so much to you. If you want more Miami fans to weigh in on your poll, you'd have better luck asking politely.

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

ANyways:rolleyes: Bottom line is that, someone, some representative or something, revealed that by moving the time slot to 8pm for two weeks showed that people really are watching csi miami, but he time change is difficult and therefore, it's no way near being cancelled. Same for New York, idk how she drew the conclusion for that.

PS most of us wanna talk about the show and NOT our worst fear of it being cancelled, thus us ignoring that forum

9. Lesnar

Lesnar Victim

Well If the answer is yes for your question than what will you do after that???
    I am a Csi Miami forum fan but I do visit other forums as well...

10. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Nothing much. It's your life, and your way to spend on the forum. It's only too bad, if a diehard Miami fan like you is hardly needed elsewhere in the forum, as the subjected poll.

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I like all three series, but that poll is just opinion and has no bearing on what is actually going to happen to any of the series and isn't going to change any opinions.

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I think that the OP says a lot of people hate on CSI: Miami here. They are just jealous because they wish the other 2 CSI shows could be as awesome.

I enjoy all 3 CSI shows but Miami is my favorite and I don't go around CONSTANTLY bashing.

13. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I have nothing against the other two and I sometimes watch NY whenever my brother does.

I've always had a theory that the reason why Miami is not as serious as the others is because the producers figured that all three shows at heart are the same albeit with different cities. Why not try different story telling methods where one is for those who like their crime shows serious (Vegas) and another is for those who want a little bit of action and adventure (Miami) I would say NY is somewhere between its older siblings.

14. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Thing is with CSI: Miami.... There's always action involved.... It's, to me, within the franchise an unique approach to the CSI franchise. Hence, I like it.