Riley/Lauren Lee Smith

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by happyharper13, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Emissary52

Emissary52 Civilian

I'm going to miss Riley. I was a Lauren Lee Smith fan from her "Mutant X" days. I got a kick out of seeing her former co-star on that show, Victoria Pratt, in the "Graveyard Shift" episode. Maybe she'll show up on another Paramount production in the same way the late "Jessica Angel" resurrected herself as "Mia" on Two and a Half Men! :)

2. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I only watched about half of the season premiere, but I have to say I'm really upset with how they handled Riley leaving (Or more rather, them kicking her off). Problems with Catherines leadership seemed very OOC for her, espcially because the only one she seemed to have a problem with was Ray. I remember her getting along great with Catherine, and the rest of the team.

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

egeria (who apparently has the eyes of a hawk) was able to post the entire exit interview over at the "Family Affair" discussion thread. Here it is:

You can glean what you want from this, but I see it as not being as bad as we originally thought. The episode focused on only the harshest criticisms. This shines more light on the whole fiasco.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think in this part right here she was mainly referring to Ray. Reason? Well, he was too into trying to save the suspect (even though the suspect had a gun) than worrying that the suspect might shoot them.

5. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

A little info. I was watching a tv show ''The Listener'' and saw Lauren Lee. It is a new show i guess. It's about a paramedic who can listen people's minds and helps people :p Lauren Lee plays a cop. I almost didn't recognize her with short hair. I am not sure about the show but glad to see she is moving on.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

What channel is this show on?

7. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

It's a Canadian show on CTV The Listener but i saw it online in somewhere else :p You can find some other infos on the link, i don't know much either.