Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Everyone listen up!

There'll be a talk show about CSI: Miami on Wed, March 16th (next week). It's called CSI MIAMI DIVAS N GENTS TALK SHOW

they talk about various topics about our fav show. Next week they'll focus on Emily's return for Adam's episode. Please don't miss it, it's from 9 to 10:30 pm. Plz come and chat with them, if alot of us come, then it'll be fun. There's quizes and stuff. Here's the link to listen and chat.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/csimiamidivasandgents/2011/03/17/csi-miami-divas-n-gents-talk-show

If you're following AnAward for Emily on facebook, plz attend!

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I can't wait to see Calleigh back in action tomorrow!! Unfortunately, we have not many episode left of this season to have our Calleigh-fix but, hey!, we can look for season 10 now! :)

3. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

Yeah but u never know she mite not come back for season 10 :(

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

For what we know so far she'll be there, there is no reason for her not too...

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Warn me before you post something like that. Nobody is around to perform CPR on me.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh plz, Emily has no plans on leaving anytime soon...i think they're giving her time to spend with her little one...I bet next season she's back on for good. They go on break next month right? Then she'd have Pippa to herself and then when she comes back Pippa will be like 9mnths and will not need all that attention as she needs now.

7. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I think emily will be back for season 10..I hope she will..because look at season 9 with out emily Its boreing with out her :)

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

She will be back and in full shape...I already can't wait to see her running around and giving felons a piece of her mind! :)

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Im sure of that, except the shape part. Though I think hse'll take care of herself, Emily said that she isnt in any rush to take the weight off. She just wants to enjoy motherhood.

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I meant then in a metaphorical way LOL
    I know she is in no rush to loose weight, a thing I am loving about her! She is such a role model for young people who live in a world where you have to be skinny to have success, Emily is putting family to the first place in her life right now. Something really important, not trivial such as fame and exterior beauty!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I miss Calllllll!!! It's like watching a different show! :shifty::shifty::lol:

I thought that we would have her back 100% after she gave birth and realizing how stupid that notion was from my part has me going crazy. Of course she can't be 100% right away, it's a wonder she only missed the one episode. So even though I really miss Calleigh D. I'm going to prepare my mind to seeing her reduced screentime throughout the rest of the season and having her back full time next season. If her screentime improves this season then I'll be pleasantly surprised ;).

12. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Oh, HH17 you are better than me, I actually stopped watching CSIM. Still come here for some spoilers but nothing interesting for me. I though that in this epi Emily was supposed to have few scenes with Eric, but didn't hear that it happened. In the promo of next episode is no Calleigh, just Nat and the rest :( I really didn't realised that it's Calleigh who makes the show for me and if she is not there I don't feel like watching. Anyway, I think maternity is a beautiful thing and I admire her for coming back to work so soon...

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I miss Calleigh too :(!!!!
    And just like Kala, not watching CSIM this season; it's just not the same without her!
    No one can replace Calleigh; not even close. None of the other female characters have what it takes to keep me interested in the show.
    I hope the writers will make it up to us next season.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I still watch but the show has become more of a filler for me for when I have nothing else to do. I don't wait eagerly for Sunday nights to watch. If I'm not sleepy or doing something else I tune in if not then I watch whenever I have nothing else to do. That and because I really was expecting Emily to be around much more after she missed her episode for maternity. Now that I've realized that's not the way I expected it to be then my expectations are lower. Calleigh makes the show for me too; her and EC's relationship. Since neither are present right now then I just watch like I said, when I have nothing else to do.

I totally agree. Watching without Calleigh is like watching a different show. A very boring show. Calleigh's tenacity, no bull attitude along with a kind heart is sorely missed. Natalia is too emotional and all over the place for me. She just doesn't grab my interest. Maybe if they had kept Yelina around it'd be different. Now that was an interesting character that would've kept me more interested in the show through Calleigh's absence.

Me too :). Lots and lots of Calleigh :).

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I agree with all of you, I did not stop watching the show because I am really attached to CSI:Miami itself but I have to say that it surely is not the same without Calleigh.
    I think I will write a feedback to CBS about this season, I am ok Emily is working less since she is taking care of her daughter and it's not simple to adjust to it all in the first months but I want to remind them all how important Calleigh is in CSI:Miami so they'll consider it as soon as they start working on season 10.
    I mean, our Bullet Girl is Miami Dade CSI second in command, after all...