George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

I have tried everything possible for my crippled dog except for surgery which the vet says won't save him because he is so heavy. He weighs 130 lbs. He gets as much glusomine as his stomach can handle and it has helped by the end is near. Losing a beloved pet is just as painful as losing a child.

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

So, George and Jorja were just on Extra.....it was very cute but very short. It was like a minute I think....I don't know what time it airs in your area so you could still catch it

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Of course they'd show over a week later. :rolleyes:

It already aired here, but fortunately the replay show later, so I went to tivo.com and scheduled it. I'll be home, but just in case I forget :D

Thanks!

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

It was great. I looked up as they showed Bieber and then George before the commercial so I sat there and watched until they showed the actual interview. :) Very short. But it was great to finally see it.

Talked a little bit about tonights episode. Answered a question on working with Bieber. Jorja answered the question on why the show was still so popular with "George Eads". :lol: Also mentioned that little deal they made years ago that if neither one of them had gotten married by a certain age that they would get married to eachother - and that George was ruining that deal. :lol:

Susan

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  5. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Ugh...Figures they would be on when I don't watch...Hope someone puts it on youtube or it ends up on their website.

6. blackflag

I think I'd be happy if Nick wore those khaki jeans every week! :drool: :adore:

I loved the look on his face after he found Brass's name in the notebook and Brass walked in. :lol: One of those 'how do I get him to shut up without telling him?' looks. :lol:

Sure does point out to Catherine you're serious when you want to shut the door. Brought up most of the male detectives they worked with.

Can't say I really like Vartann's comment of "But that's Nick" to Cath but I think it was ment to bother Catherine because Nick did get away with "I missed!" and they shouldn't have been investigating Warrick's murder.

(Might have more after capping! :lol:)

I don't know what told me to watch last night except that last week was a rerun. Mario Lopez did ask about what The List was about so they kinda had to wait till it was going to air to air their little interview. So far it's on neither. From some fan comments on their website I think it sounds like it might take forever to get things up there. I'm hoping for youtube.

Susan

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I didn't like the "That's Nick" comment at first, but after reading the comments in the episode thread, now I kind of get it. I think he was saying, "Oh, but it's different because it's your team or Nick, etc."

The jeans...nice...I still like the dark ones tho. ;)

I liked his comment to Ecklie and Ecklie telling him not to be a smartass! :lol: That whole scene out where the sister's body was a great one. I liked too when Catherine asked Ecklie if he'd called someone and he said he could see the circus from the highway. :lol:

And ol' Ray acting so tough going into the prison..."Let 'em take a good, long look" and then Nick's just like, "I'm good." :lol: Gotta say, I was reminded of something seeing Nick taking the DNA of all of those prisoners lined up there. :shifty: Just glad no one grabbed him! :lol:

Anyway, I liked the whole thing. Seemed like another old school everyone is involved episode. :)

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I like the dark jeans better too. Not gonna complain too much though. :)

After reading all the comments on here, I always end up watching every episode 2-3 more times, just to see all the things I missed the first time. :rolleyes:

Nick trying to keep Brass out of the cell without being too obvious was funny. :lol:

I wanted Nick to pick up on the whole "ETDA = faked crime scene" thing, cause of Redrum.

Overall, not a bad episode - although I'm still waiting for Nick to NOT draw his gun for one week.

Smokey, he was safe because Ray couldn't possibly make a mistake writing something down, and thus distract Nick. :p

9. Smokey

I'm not minding that at all. ;) And I won't quibble over the jeans color either, but...dark is nice. :D

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw: So true!

10. blackflag

In order - (if my caps are right) :D
    Pool Shark
    House of Hoarders
    Man Up
    The Two Mrs. Grissoms

Not that I'll complain. It gets him screentime and Nick is the most physical of the graveyard shift (even if they're working more days than nights!) CSI's. :)

Susan

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I taped it and got it. :D

It could be better quality, but I'm working on figuring that out with TiVo :)

However, at least you can see it.

So without further ado...

George and Jorja on Extra

If I can get a better quality video I'll post it, until then enjoy.

I'll be posting some caps from the original video too. :)

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Thank you for posting that! It was a short but fun interview. I like how they both said the other was the reason for the shows success at the same time. To me, they seem like good friends.

13. Smokey

Thanks, Speedy! I have just one word...dreamy!! :lol:

14. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Big thanks to Dustin for posting those new pics of George.

I can see George as a model..

15. blackflag

Been trolling around.

Found this old audio interview George did for Z99.5 in Indiana. (click on the arrow above his picture.) It's a couple of years old since they say he's 42 in it. :lol: But it's kind of a funny listen.

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.