George/Nick: Texan Charm #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Oh come on, Extra! Show us a good, solid guy like George. I've heard enough about Charlie Sheen and all of his issues. If Charlie gets help and gets his life on track, then let me know so I can applaud him.

2. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Maybe they are going to be on tonight's episode because their website said Teresa Palmer was at the Grove on Wednesday and she was on the show last night. So, maybe they were there on Thursday and it will air tonight. I don't usually watch the show, but I will just to see..

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Could be. Here, the show is on at like noon or something. So I DVR'd the one that was airing today since yesterday's had already aired when I heard he would be on. Maybe I'll have a nice surprise then when I get home. :D

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

So, was George on Extra Friday? It comes on at 7PM in my area but I was out and didn't come until about 7:50PM.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Nope, I don't think they actually filmed an interview for the show and still nothing on the website. I think the picture is the only thing we'll get. :(

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Well, that's a bummer. Their website makes it seem like they interview everyone they see at The Grove.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

got another one:

Inde London George Eads Interview

A tie-in to my last theme in the ward - George is like us, he seems to pretty much like the same episodes we do. :lol:
    Poor Maverick. :( And poor George. I know how he felt having lost 2 cats within the last year. :( I still miss Pooky and Thomas.

Susan

8. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks for the article blackflag :)

George, sorry to hear about Maverick :( He's crossed over The Rainbow Bridge and is now watching down on you. R.I.P. Maverick

blackflag, I still miss all the cats I've lost over the years. At the store we've had various Raccoons take up residence on our bathroom window ledge the last couple of years. They are usually very skittish. Regardless of gender we've named them Thomas after one of our cats. Thomas, while he was alive, would always wake up when we entered a room. We were always saying 'Go back to sleep Thomas'. Since the raccoons react the same way as Thomas did we only felt it appropriate to name them Thomas :)

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Poor George..

I'm still in grief over losing my best buddy of the last 17 years, Squeakers. I feel this huge void in me. She'll never be replaced.

RIP Maverick.

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That's a great interview! Thanks for posting it, Blackflag! :)

So sorry to hear about Maverick. :( Poor George.

I'm surprised at some of the shows George watches that we have in common. I had him pegged as more conservative than that! :lol:

I continue to be very impressed with his professionalism and his good attitude about his fame and what a great show he's on, and I love how much input he gets to give into the character now. :)

Check! Filing that away in the ol' memory bank! :D

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

You really do get a sense of how grounded he is, which is nice.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for posting that, Blackflag! I can't open it though. :( Will have to try when I'm at home on my laptop.

So sorry to hear about Maverick. :( I know how painful it is to lose your dog. I've gone through 4 of them and the Spooky, the last one, I never go to say good-bye too and that still bugs me.

After the pets were put down, everytime I would pass or look at their favorite places to lay down/sleep I would just start crying.

I'm glad to see the cast and crew were so supportive. Many of them probably know what it's like to lose a 'family' member.

Hang in their George, it'll get better nothing will replace Maverick's place in your heart. :)

Big hugs, George!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Thanks blackflag!

Sad to hear about Maverick. :( At least there's 12 years of fond memories to hold onto, and lots of support from friends/co-workers (and ward girls! :D).

He does seem to like a lot of the same episodes as us, including my favorite. :)

14. LadyMaverick

LadyMaverick Dead on Arrival

I feel bad for George on losing his best friend, Maverick. I bet he cried buckets. I have a 6 yr old lab, Bo who is my best friend. For the dog owners and lovers you know the loyalty and unconditional love you recieve from a dog.
    Bo has severe hip dysplexia and most days he has to be carried outside.
    I had a vet come to put him to sleep and she said that she thought that he had a few more good days left in him. The next week I went and adopted a 6 month old female lab from the local animal shelter.
    Bo has had many good days and Harley has brought a new energy into our home. I can tell you that the day Bo is put to sleep will be one of the worst days in my life. I know it will help the loss of my best friend by having another dog to lean on.
    So I hope that George will someday bring home another lab.

15. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

LadyMaverick, have you thought about giving your dog glucosamine? I had a large dog that had major hip problems and my vet told me to give it to him. The difference was incredible. My lovely dog was able to play and take walks again after just a few days. A little massage therapy helped too, but I had to really watch and take cues from him. He ended up dying of cancer, but that was years after I started treating his hip.

I'm so sorry to hear about Maverick. Losing a pet is so hard, but I know that he lived a very good and loved life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.