Jake/Johnny #1: 'So Distracted By That Guy'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by _Calleigh_, Nov 2, 2006.

1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

He's on Without A Trace? Is that what you are saying? How often?

Thanks for sharing the caps mjszud! I think Johhny looked good but a little skinny. Miss him on the show, need more Jake!

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks for these pics :) I really think that Johnny Whitworth is so underappreciated in general. Ok, in CSI Miami he has a recurring role, but apart from that? With charisma like that, and not a bad look at all, he should have been a Hollywood star by now.
    I think he is great as Jake Berkeley. A decent guy but with a bad boy's attitude.
    I liked his performance in Meltdown. I'm glad that he didn't caus any problems with EC and I couldn't help but feel sorry when I heard him saying - 'you have no idea what it's like' when talking about his undercover job. That kind of job involves a lot of sacrifice - no home, no significant other, life in constant danger. I think he slowly started to get tired of it and that's why he looked so scruffy in that episode...
    Anyway, a great, powerful performance and I wish to see more of him in CSIM and somewhere else, in movies maybe :)

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

He was just in an episode: 4x23 - "White Balance"

Why do you all keep saying he looked skinny? To me he looked perfectly healty, the only problem was the t-shirt :lol:
    BTW thank you so much mj for the pics :drool:
    Shall I contribute as well? Yeah
    [​IMG]

To me, Jake Berkly is the only interesting character this show has had in its last years :shifty:

4. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Is Jake going to be coming back sometime this season or next season?

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I think it was a one time deal.

Speaking of Johnny, this morning I was flipping the channel and he was on some show which also had the lady from CSI:NY (Kanakaredes. She plays a doctor there) Don't know the name of the show though

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Was it Provinince or something like that?

7. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Looked into it. Yes it is.

8. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

For the Johnny fans....I was at the movies last night and saw previews for Limitless. I was a bit surprised to see Johnny in the trailer. Here is the link IMDB for it.

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks CSI_KAT! Actually, I read about this movie a bit yesterday. It stars Bradley Cooper I think and Robert de Niro, Johnny has a supporting role. I will watch it for sure! :)
    I wonder if we will see Johnny as Jake ever again ;)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Anyone see Limitless yet? It's great seeing Johnny so much! I've seen him on several shows and seen him do several interviews, a really good one I saw on youtube also. Great to see him!

11. GregNickRyanFan

Just wanted to let anyone who may not know and may want to know that Johnny is in the sequel to "Ghost Rider". :)

12. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

I am new on here and I was wondering what happen to the gentleman who played the character of Jake. It seems like he has not been on in a few years.

13. GregNickRyanFan

He was on a couple of seasons ago for one episode and that was the last we saw of him. I'm assuming Jake went back to doing undercover work or whatever... but since he and Calleigh broke up the writers didn't feel the need to bring him on anymore... except for that one episode not long after Eric and Calleigh got together. They were teasing the fans, making them think there'd be some kind of love triangle or something, but it didn't happen. It was no big deal. He was there, gave the info they asked about the case and then he left.

As for the actor, he's been getting parts in a couple of movies, but I wish he'd get a starring role in one.

14. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Well, it seems like the actor is getting acting in this hard economic situation our country is in. I sort of feel like he is probably not needed anymore on Miami due to Calleigh has moved on to greater things, and the whole show has moved into a different direction. I just hope there is going to be a Season 11!