Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I can't blame Sofia for blaming them for his escape. They let him out in the first place and everything snowballed since then.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's some Lady Heather scoop to mellow things out. ;)

That's from the Aushole. :p

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Both Sofia & Lady H. Hmmm. Are the CSI PTB finally getting the message that the show is too testosterone-laden and if they wanna keep viewership after Marg leaves, they're gonna need some favorite female characters returning?

So excited to see Louise will be back.

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Sofia is back?! Never thought we'd see her again, she's not my favorite but I don't dislike or hate her either, I'd rather have Frankie but at least we're getting some more women on the show

Well I can see how she blames Catherine cause she got Haskell to PCPD and well Ray should have known not to stand so close to the bars, Brass he wasn't on board with the idea to bring Haskell to PD

As for the Ausiello scoop, we already know that, *yells* GIVE US SOMETHING NEW!!!!!

5. Dizzney

I'd rather have Sofia than Frankie. She hasn't quite grown on me yet. But I really liked Sofia so I will be interested to see her again.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yay! Sofia's back! I hope she has scenes with Sara. I always liked their interaction best as well as Sofia and Brass.

As for Heather, I hope she has scenes with Greg. I don't know if they've ever had scenes together and I'd like to see them interact. As well as Heather and Ray, that could be interesting. As would Heather and Hodges LOL. And I also hope Nick has scenes with her. He always seemed rather nervous around her. I wonder if he still would be now that she's a therapist and not a dominatrix any longer.

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Lady Heather, and Sophia great, lets dig up Keppler and bring back Ronnie, and throw Riley in the mix. Don't these actresses have anything better to do with their careers than keep returning to CSI:confused:And Sophia is a what and where? How could she come back, [how long has it been since S/7?], and start blaming others for Haskells escape, when she hasn't even been around, or involved with the whole process, about him, and what's it too her anyway, seems absurd. Just like everyones not a fan of Ray, and makes derogatory comments usually on a daily basis pertaining to him, well everyone's not a fan of these two ladies.:rolleyes:

8. Dizzney

Doesn't Jorja have anything better to do than keep coming back to CSI? Just saying that if anyone keeps coming back it is her. I think that is pretty bad of you to say that about the others. The show needs more female characters.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Good God, noooooooooooo! I never liked Sophia, she has absolutely no chemistry with anyone and well, I just leave it at that. :rolleyes: I was so happy she was gone. Man, let's keep her appearance at one episode. Not that I'm not intrigued, but not her.

However, Brass shouldn't take any heat for Haskell, that was all on Langston and Catherine (love ya Cath, but gotta take your lumps ;))

I am glad we'll see Lady Heather. Always liked her. Too bad Grissom won't be there. :( She was a much better choice for Grissom. Would have loved to see him in a dog collar and getting spanked. :lol: (sorry, lost myself for a minute there :lol:)

Hope Catherine has some scenes with Heather, they were great together.

10. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

This is all kinds of awesome that these two characters are coming back, maybe we'll get some of the old CSI feel back into the show. Sofia has a right to blame people, this whole handling of Haskell has been FUBAR. How many times has Haskell played Ray for the fool, including before he was even a CSI and gave away that they didn't really know the location of his cabin.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It sounds like you're just bagging on Louise/Sofia because of how she responds to Langston in the episode. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not Lady Heather and Sofia have proven to be vital parts of CSI. Lady Heather played an important role in regards to Grissom, and you could say the same thing about Sofia. Sofia was on the show for four seasons and all of a sudden she left. Abruptly. It was TPTB's decision to get rid of her (not Louise's). There are plenty of fans who would like to see her return, and if not in a full-time capacity, then an appearance every now and then.

I would also welcome the return of Riley. I think they focused too much on Ray during season 9 and that's why she couldn't "gel" with the team (to be perfectly honest, I think she did gel. She worked well with Greg and Nick).

With Marg leaving next season the show will need some female blood. I'm not sure if Laurence has decided to return next season (or even Paul for that matter), but there's just too much testosterone going on lately. Instead of bringing in someone new, why not just bring in someone that viewers already know and (the majority) love?

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

That's how I feel when a favorite of mine keeps getting ripped. And on Jorja she was gone briefly, and Ecklie called her back, who called these two back? these women have been gone for eons. And we do need new women, new fresh ones, not the old ones who've been there and left and then returned after ages. And CSI's who stay not a one shot appearance. Everyone has favorites and non favs. to each one's own and the old adage "different strokes" And vegaslights wrong, I could care less how Sofia reacts to Ray, I thought she was boring, before he even entered the picture. He has absoutely nothing to do with her coming back. I was glad when she left she was not a fav. like other fans have their favorites and ones they don't like as you've all expressed, as all fans have and that's fine. I'd just like to see a newbie come on the show. That's my opinion~

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  13. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

You know he is not a well liked character, and this comment seems a little petty in my honest opinion. If you are not happy about their return, that's fine, and your comment is understood, I don't understand the need to have sofia complaining on a case when it would appear she hasn't even been here in the last two seasons. But it seems petty when at the end you throw in "Just like how everyone makes derogatory comments about Ray..." Because when you put it like that it seems that your whole purpose on commenting on this the way you did is to play the tick for tack game...because you all don't like my fave character and make fun of him, I'm going to do the same. That's just the way it comes across, more so when the spoiler is not even about Ray. He's not a popular character, you like him, but others don't. You don't like what TPTB are doing with bringing back older characters, you have the right to express it. But that last statement makes the rest of the comment seem like a temper tamtrum.

Just saying.

14. Dizzney

Jorja is the actress so I highly doubt Ecklie, the character, called her back to the show.:rolleyes: And as for the actresses who played Sofia and Lady Heather, they didn't choose to leave the show, they were written that way to leave or not be on but that does not mean the characters still didn't work and live in Las Vegas just because we have not seen them in sometime.

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Actually, Sophia was only on the show for a little over 2 1/2 seasons.

I'm all for more women being on the show. I agree it's needed, but not Sophia. Need someone who gels with the rest of team and that's not her.

I think Frankie should be on more. I think she's actually growing on me.

As for Riley, not sure if I would want her back. I think she was great with Greg and they could have worked with that, but I don't think I'd like to see her back.

Ronnie was ok, but she annoyed me. Guess that was the point.

Maybe it's that we want just the original team back in place.

Hell, bring Warrick back. Characters that die can come back, just ask the people on the daytime soaps. :lol:

I do think they need another female CSI. So Sophia would fit that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.