**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

now I"m really looking forward to the season finale if I get to see Kyle again; maybe Julia leaves town or is in Miami for Kyle's homecoming from the war..good secondary storyline indeed..can't wait!

2. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the promos! I'm really looking forward to this episode now, and hooray! Calleigh's back! As much as I loved the increase in Natalia and Ryan, we still need our leading lady in the show! It's been weird without her around. Hopefully we'll see her running after suspects and in the ballistics lab again soon. :)

I'm also interested to see this episode because Adam directed (and wrote?) it, so I am interested to see what he can do. ;)

I'm sorry, did you say Elizabeth Berkley is back? :D I though TPTB dropped that storyline like a hot potato/forgot it existed, so I'm glad they are bringing it back! It needs some closure for sure, and I wonder if her return will also bring about the return of Kyle. I'd like to know what he's been up to in the military. :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Julia's returning? I hope its not for a funeral for Kyle.
    I'm kind of hoping they'll settle the Ron Saris storyline though.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's a few promo pics for "Caged." They're hosted on the CBS site, so it's probably geo-blocked.

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I am glad that Elizabeth is returning for an episode. At first, I really didn't like her but she grew on me. Glad to see this storyline continuing. Now we just need Kyle to show up again.

6. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

wow thats the first time i've been able to view that site in a long time usually it always says u need to log in to view or cannot load page

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for "Paint It Black"

9. jean10brook

jean10brook Hit and Run

I too am so glad that Julia is back! I think I am one of the few people who really liked her on the show, cuz she always brought the element of surprise, cuz you never knew what she would do next. I think she plays the part of evil Julia really well. Now we just need Ron back to tease "Red". I just love their interaction.

Julia will be appearing in epi 9.21 "G.O.", which is not the finale. The season Finale is 9.22 "Dead Reckoning" and is about Frank. We have no info that Julia will be in the finale, she is only in 9.21 at this point. There has been absolutely no information on Kyle at all, so I don't expect to see him. Maybe next season.

I really am glad that Calleigh our leading lady is back so now the "Team" is all there and it looks like we are going to get some great epi's for the rest of the season. Yippe!

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here are high quality photos of "Paint it Black" (episode 20).

Right this way...

11. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Horatio changed his shirt!!!!! And Natalia has the best blazers.

12. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Julia? Of all the people to bring back, they pick Julia? :rolleyes:

Please, please, PLEASE God do NOT let her be the romantic interest TPTB hinted at for H. That whole fiasco is a trainwreck. :scream:

13. gsugirl

gsugirl Victim

Just when I thought there might be some hope for new and fresh stories, they bring back Julia. I am sure that after her stay in the institution, she will be re-written, redeemed, and refreshed by the writers. All of her misdeeds (5 known aliases, defrauding charities for her own personal gain, and losing contact with Kyle when she left him with her mother and he somehow wound up in foster care) will be forgotten by the writers and Horatio himself. I find it rather odd that when Julia showed up in Miami with billionaire Bill Winston, she was managing to take good care of herself, but knew nothing of Kyle's whereabouts. Yelina warned Horatio that she didn't trust Julia and a former accountant of Julia's told Horatio that "she'll bring you down with her".
    My fear is that Horatio will rescue her from something and fall for her again and she will never be held accountable for her actions. All of her problems seem to be blamed on her bi-polar diagnosis, her refusal to properly take her medication and her association with Ron Saris. That doesn't hold water with me since she always takes good care of herself while everyone suffers.

14. Court

Court Prime Suspect

Personally, I could never buy her and Horatio romantically. Whenever I see her, I still see Jesse Spano from "Saved by the Bell" and that makes the whole scenario kinda icky. :shifty: I keep expecting Mario Lopez to show up and call her "mama".

I would have rather seen Yelina come back, but that's just me.

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Julia's back? I can't lie, I'm sort of looking forward to it. Partially, because it means we get some continuity (last time she appeared was almost 2 years ago- I thought writers tend to forget everything they write 6 months after it happens), and also because she brings the crazy. For the most part, I've never watched Miami because I took it as a serious show, so seeing over-the-top characters like Julia enhances my viewing experience. :p

:lol::lol::guffaw: Good to know I'm not the only one! Although, depending on the day, sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for her to say "It's a Ver-SAYCE" or "DIFFERENT PLACES!", á la Nomi in "Showgirls". That movie is such a hilarious trainwreck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.