Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

What a delight to open up the Sunday paper, and see Emily on the cover of the PARADE, with Pippa, and I took a magnifying glass and looked at Paul up close and to me, she's the image of him. Nice article, and I had no idea she was 42:eek: I thought she was about 30, wow she's so beautiful:p

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I envy you! Not living in the US I don't have access to this magazine. Does this one posted before(on Parade's website) is the whole one? There was no picture of Paul if I recall. Can someone scan the whole article? Pretty please...

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just brought this up, so her's the link, I don't know if he's there [Paul], it's inside the article, but you can check it out;)

http://www.parade.com/

4. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks Desertwind, however, the only thing I see is a bit of the article and it says in the bottom that the full article is in Sunday's paper. Thanks to Maria-EC and Lusiana I got to read more than written on the website. I wonder, though, if there was even more in the newspaper itself...
    By the way, today is supposed to be no Calleigh episode...I wonder whether it wil be somehow explained...

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I compared my copy of Parade to the article online, and it's the same one- no longer, no shorter (here's the online link again: http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2011/03/emily-procter.html). The extra section about Emily's baby shower and a few other details is only online, not in the print version (here's the link to that: http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2011/03/emily-procter-baby-shower.html. The only thing that is not online, but in the magazine are two small pictures: one of Emily, Paul, and Pippa, and one of Emily at 10 months with her older brother Whit. Those are the only two items that are only featured in the print version. :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I loved the article. I giggled when Emily was talking about what she said to the person in the grocery store when she was just a toddler.

Pippa is adorable. :)

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Here is the printed version LINK

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks so much girls! Emily, Pippa and Paul look adorable! He seems like a really nice guy :) Good for her. They look happy.
    However, hope to see more Calleigh soon!

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I got so excited when I saw the promo for next week and...

Calleigh was there A LOT! :D Plus she's there with a crossbow :D. I have to say this is the first episode that I'm looking forward to this season and it's definitely because Calleigh's screentime and action will increase. Of course it helps that Adam wrote the episode :). I hope she can go to field too :).

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Oh MY! I so can't wait, we are making a big chaos on twitter with the girls about Emily being back on Adam's episode, I think we'll make it trend before the end of the week. Well, it would be epic!!

A lot of Emily in the promo! I know there won't be so much Emily like before she got pregnant in the episode, since they told me she went back to work on Adam's last day of shooting but I have a good feeling about this! And the arrow line in the promo is going to be an epic quote LOL

If you have twitter and want to join the fun, follow @AnAwardForEmily ...you'll know a lot of Emily's crazy fans..I usually re-tweet them, they just make me laugh so hard! :)

12. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

awesome can't wait till next sunday emily's back yay, god it's been so weird not seeing her so much to not seeing her at all it makes you realise how much of a huge part of the show she really is.

i think natalia is doing a good job but i can't wait till calleigh is back in the lab and out in the field and chasing bad guys all over miami again.

13. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I can"t wait for emily to be back full time so happy she back for adam episode...

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks ec4evr! They look cute :) Emily in no rush to lose baby weight which is good, she has her priorities, Paul looks a bit like John Lennon and the little girl looks happy in dad's arms and well fed ;)
    However, they don't look too happy about paparazzi taking pics of them and I don't blame them...