Fairly Legal

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

USA Network
    BROADCAST HISTORY: 1/20/11 - ???
    TIME SLOT: thursdays from 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST
    CURRENT SEASON: 1 (10 episodes)
    ADDITIONAL NOTES: series order cut from 12 to 10 episodes on 9/1/10

Show Overview:

Kate Reed is a firm believer that justice can always be found-even if it's not always in the courtroom. Once a lawyer at her family's esteemed San Francisco firm, Kate's frustration with the legal system led her to a new career as a mediator. Thanks to her innate understanding of human nature, thorough legal knowledge, and wry sense of humor, Kate is a natural when it comes to dispute resolution. Except, it seems, when it comes to conflicts in her own life.

Since her father's sudden death, Kate's relationship with her new boss-her "wicked" stepmother Lauren has grown ever more complicated, and the situation with her soon-to-be-ex-husband Justin, a San Francisco ADA, is no less confusing. With help from her resourceful assistant Leonardo, Kate's doing her best to focus on work and avoid her own problems. But with new personal challenges and tough, unconventional cases suddenly on her docket, this newly-minted mediator's skills are about to be put to the test.

PRINCIPAL CAST INFORMATION:
    · Baron Vaughn as Leonardo Prince
    · Ethan Embry as Steve Reed
    · Michael Trucco as Justin Patrick
    · Sarah Shahi as Kate Reed
    · Virginia Williams as Lauren Reed​

The theme song, "The Yellow Brick Road Song," is performed by spoken word poet and musician Iyeoka Okoawo.
    Co-written by producer David Franz, it is the lead single off of her album Say Yes.​

2. oliviacage

oliviacage Victim

Yeah, this one is very nice show. I have seen its few episodes and According to me it is quit interesting and After this week I will start to watch this show from the beginning.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

This show is really starting to grow on me. I loved Sarah Shahi when she was on The L Word, but I wasn't too crazy about her character to begin with on this show.

I was actually ready to give up on this show, but then they brought on some great guest stars (Richard Dean Anderson, Teryl Rothery, Dan Payne, Currie Graham, etc) and its basically renewed my interest and kept me watching - so far!