Ryan/Jon#29: Togo-licious

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by greatfan, Jan 10, 2011.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jan 15, 2011.
  1. Togo-licious

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Ryan Wolfe,Man of Mystery

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Remedy for Togo Fever

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Hero of Our Hearts

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. The Miami Way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. A Smile Brighter than Diamonds

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. The Definition Of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  8. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon is now back in the number one spot where he belongs!

2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Quiet weekend in here. Shall we decide on a upcoming theme or color for Ryan?
    Hopefully we will have enough to discuss after tonight's new episode!

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It is pretty quiet! Yeah, hopefully there will be lots of Ryan scenes to discuss tomorrow, and hopefully good Ryan scenes.
    I really liked the white t shirt in last weeks epi, I hope that makes an appearance again at some point!

4. csiryan

csiryan Dead on Arrival

Just noticed on the IMDB for Identical that it's been updated to be released this June.

There's also a message board on it for the movie and someone has posted: "Do not support this film. Non payment. These dirtbags stiffed the crew." What's that about??

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the update about the movie release date.
    As far as the message board and the post,who knows what that's about since there was no details posted. I would think those type of problems are between TPTB and crew.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Lots, and LOTS of Ryan screentime tonight, WolfePack! And to top it off, it was QUALITY time. The episode its self was pretty amazing as well.

We learned a few things tonight, first things first, Ryan looked hot. Oh wait, we didn't learn that, we already knew.. :lol:

We learned that he likes to stargaze... and that he was buillied ("Seeing stars now, Wolfey?" Epic!) . Poor baby, then to top it all off, Eric laughs when he says his colar bone got broke (okay, who can blame Eric, I giggled too!). He's to adorable.

As for 'Molly' well, she wasn't on long enough to form a strong opinion of her... but I did think Ryan's awkwardness was entirely TO freaking cute. Loved the way he rambled on and on...

And the last scene was my favorite. The team bought him a new telescope? Its like the CSI of the older seasons! I think that was the cutest thing I'd ever seen on an episode! "He's a congressman." Oh Ryan, you never stop making me laugh!

Just loved it. All of it. Can't wait for next week... looks promising for more Ryan goodness!!!

;)

:D :D happy, happy!

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Love this episode because it focused on Ryan's backstory. I like Molly and look forward to their relationship.

Regarding Jon's movie, thanks for the new release date, although it still says Winter 2011 on the official webpage. I wouldn't worry about stupid comments on the message board. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the cast and crew donated their time to make the movie in the hopes that they will be compensated through profits down the road or at the very least to add experience to their resumes.

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I was pretty pleased with the episode last night.Basically, I can just put ditto to BBS post. I like that we got a little backstory in the bullying,the broken collar bone and Ryan putting his cereal in alphabetical order.It's possible to let the fans know something about the character without going over the top,in just a conversation while working on a case.I hope we get more of this for Ryan and others as well. I wonder if the bullying influenced his career choice.I did think Molly and Ryan were cute together,looks like they have some similar traits.Ryan had the sweetest smile when talking to her.
    Loved the team moment at the end of the episode.
    Think I'll send in positive feedback this week and encourage the writers to continue to let us know more of Ryan's as well as other characters background in the nice subtle way they did in this episode,it was great.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG! YAY! awwww
    WOW!
    ahhhhh!
    yippi! *squee*

*giggle*
    OMG OMG
    :eek:
    :lol:
    :guffaw:

*sighs*
    *faints*

10. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I loved last nights episode, though it's no surprise since they were superb with the Ryan screentime :D

I loved all the things we learned about Ryan: how he was bullied (and got his collar bone broken, poor baby :() and about his stargazing hobby (stargazing, golfing, and safe cracking- Ryan sure has some unique hobbies :lol:), a reference to his OCD about how he organises his cereal and we finally got solid conformation that he's left handed when Walter called him a 'southpaw' :lol:

I loved the last scene, especially the smile after he found the telescope. I just found it so adorable :adore: I really hope we can get more scenes like this, it really made this one of my favourite episodes (I think we should follow greatfan and send them a lot of positive feedback; it might get us more scenes like this :D)

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Don't forget lock-picking lol. He told Frank (I think it was Frank) one time that his Uncle Ron taught him how to pick locks lol.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Whoa! I've recovered from shock. So much information on one episode. That's cool.

Wow Ryan's been bullied? Me too! What a coincidence. For 6 humiliating years I've been bullied and I have not the best if any memory about that.
    Luckily I've put up some brain shield to bad memories to make them disappear, almost.

Wow a stargazing? I really thought I'm not that much of a geek, but obviously have to think again.
    Spending half of my summer blinking up to sky seeking for whole star map definately counts.
    "Hey, Ryan can I borrow your new scope? I have some missed stars to observe. You could line up my cereal meanwhile." LOL.

Anyways, I'm really uber happy that finally the writers are getting the way we want them to go.
    This episode is definately the top 5 list of those I need to see first.
    I see that my library visit this week will be way too short to watch all episodes.
    I planned to watch "wet Ryan" first but now I can't decide between this "past revealing cute" one and the "undercover" one :) oh and I nearly forgot the "blow to Ryan's jaw" epi.
    Yeah so much to make up for.

And it always takes to the land of fantasy now:)

Ahh is that even possible to love Ryan even more? Meh doubt.
    :lol:

P.S. Just found out that next Tuesday won't be the last episode. Instead they'll put up Twilight. Not that it's bad but still.. Are they trying to tell that there will be season 9 right away? Or just trying to anger me more.
    Definately not the best way but well frankly I don't want to see the end of the season. Jesse's death isn't on my wish list and it definately will bring the tears. (If that wouldn't enough of them w/ Grey's anatomy's s5 )

Well time will tell, I guess.

13. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I quite enjoyed that episode. Ryan was hot and I loved the southpaw reference! As a fellow lefty, I have a thing for lefty men.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I loved the episode too.I really hope the writers keep it up.It was just fantastic how they gave us background info with just conversation and no drama.I knew he was left handed,but it's good to have confirmation. The continuity with a reference to his OCD was great too.
    I have already sent back glowing feedback.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  15. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Same here on both accounts. Ryan was hot to begin with, but him being a lefty sealed the deal for me, lol.

I know that's weird, but it's me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.