Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Constuction worker :wtf: never knew that or any of it and yeah I agree with what Dizzney said, it makes more sense for it be someone straight from college and specializes in DNA, and I really can't picture Greg being a construction worker

Anyone else what to see some scenes with Greg and Lady Heather? They've never had any

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'd seen that article before, but forgot the part about construction worker. That definitely would've been weird (hilarious interpretation PC :lol:). It seems an odd career change. :wtf: Glad we got Eric instead. :)

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Would absolutely *LOVE* that. :D

I know during the first season, they were probably trying to decide which lab techs, ect to keep... there were quite a few during the first few episodes... I figure it was just growing pains. But ultimately, whatever the case, I'm glad 'Greg' won out, and Eric was signed. :)

4. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I would totally love it but I doubt we will get it.

Yeah, Eric definitely is Greg. No one else could play that role now. I know he had said that in the old seasons he had to ask them if he could change his hair and then it just became a "Greg" thing to do.

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I agree.
    And I really can't imagine anyone else being Greg.
    I love the character the way he is and Eric for making him like that :)
    I think Eric is just made for the role.

6. Blinded By Smoke

No one could pull off the funky styles that Greg has! Some of his hair styles would look down right hideous on anyone else, but not only does he make them work, he makes them HOT. :lol:

7. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

*puts hand in air* definitely! :D

I hadn't heard the construction worker thing either, it would be interesting to hear the decision process that went on to change their minds and cast Eric.

8. Dizzney

From what was said in another article, Eric said the casting director knew him from a previous role he went for and told him to go for this one and just be himself. He said he guessed they liked what he did because they hired him, changing the original idea of the character. :lol:

edited to add:
    Well we were fooled. Very little Greg in this episode. He probably was on overall just about as long as he was last week, which was less than 5 minutes. I knew this would happen after they gave him an episode. Only episode since then that he had decent time was "All that Cremains". He never even got out of the lab this episode.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Stuck in the lab , explained what he found to Ray and Cath then disappeared :shifty: I can't even find anything to make a comment about his time in the episode .I will say Eric was handsome and hot but when he wasn't? :lol:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
  10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yes we were fooled :(:mad: I invested too much hope into thinking we were getting lots of Greg time

:scream::scream: WRITERS YOU ARE DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE THOUGHT WERE GOING TO DO AFTER AKBF!!!! :scream::scream:

April had better be better!!!!!!

11. Dizzney

I was looking at my recordings of Greg scenes and from the last four episodes since AKBF he has had about a little over 20 minutes screen time combined in those 4 episodes. In AKBF he was over 30 minutes screen time. I knew it was going to happen and I was really hoping they would prove me wrong, but they did not. I am so disappointed. The first half of the season was decent but the last few eps have been disappointing in more than just Greg's screen time too. The episodes have been boring.

He did look good for the little he was in last night...icon to prove it. :D

12. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Yeah, we're up to airing ep 8ish in the UK, and at that point the season was brilliant! It has gone down hill unfortunately.

There wasn't much going on in the episode to do other than drool over Greg's small scenes, luckily he was looking mighty fine!

13. Blinded By Smoke

Love your icon, Dizzney! He did look hot in Thursday's ep! :D

I'm disappointed in the fact TPTB haven't given him more screen time. I think the episodes lack flair when he's off screen ,but that's just me (I'm biased!) I have really, REALLY enjoyed this season, but I'm with everyone else... I did like the past few eps, but nothing epic like the first of the season. :( I hope we're just in a small slump, and that the next eps will be better!

Speaking of, anyone know when the next new episode is? I know it'll probably be after March Madness.

14. Dizzney

I saw somewhere that there was a new one on March 10th but nothing official said by CBS. I just hope the rest of the season his time on screen is better than these last couple of episodes.

15. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I noticed recently that where there were around a billion (ok, I'm exaggerating slightly) Eric Szmandas on Facebook before, it's now down to only three. This is a very good thing. Some of the fakes on there were downright irresponsible in their posting and I was told by a couple of people that one of them was messaging people pretending to be him. Thankfully those have all been removed now. Idiots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.