Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

LOL I'll be thinking about this during tomorrow's episode :D

I think I might write a feedback (like it happens in a very known thread). I really wanna see where Greg lives before show ends...

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I want to see where he lives too before the show ends...but somehow I doubt we will. They just don't seem to want to go that far with Greg. :(

Him sleeping in a drawer in the morgue sounds like a possible funny episode. :lol:

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Hahahaha, that'd be great! Maybe have them doing something to his home, then be like "Has anyone seen Greg?" Few scenes later show him sleeping in the drawer. Could you see Nick's face. :lol:

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh my goodness :lol:

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah this is most possible scene we could get.
    Last night I saw the episode where they investigated case where was that house full of stuff and they found body of the owner's daughter melted into carpet and Greg later that episode mentioned he "started to feel like home there" LOL so funny :D

6. Blinded By Smoke

I think you're talking about 'Hoarders'. That was a great ep! I love Greg's humor. He's to adorable. ;)

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

I'm still too lazy to check out new season's episode titles so I think it's time to check out:)

Yeah I agree, his humor is priceless.
    The commercial promised the episode frightening and spooky but all I got was untill Nick stepped onto corpse.. and then how Greg asked Sara where she is:D and that was so hilarious that I feel the need to tell about episode my mom, she didn't see epi.
    Ahh dunno what I'd do w/o Greg's jokes...

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure how old this article on Eric is (didn't read all the way through and don't see a date on it) and so I don't know if it's something you guys have seen before or not, but here you go. :)

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I didn't see it before; at least it is new to me, thanks for the link Smokey. The article says Eric Szmanda is 29 . He is 36 now. Do the math :p

Nice article. Eric Szmanda; the guy who shows the people all around the world the lab guys on tv can be sexy! :beer:

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ah, I see now! It IS old! :lol: It says the show is "now in its fourth season in Malaysia". Also says Greg's character was originally supposed to be a former construction worker in his thirties. :lol: Wonder how different the show would have been if they had gone that route??

11. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah construction worker... Then they would write an article about ''the sexy spiky-haired construction worker'' on CSI :guffaw:

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Nick walks into DNA lab. "Hey, Greg. You got my results yet?"

The slightly overweight lab tech slowly walks over. "Yeah, hold on. I got 'em around here...
    *smoker's cough* ... somewhere. " Catherine walks passed the open lab door. Greg whistles at her. "Hey, Cath! Lookin' good! Show me your boobs!"

Nick looks aghast. Greg shrugs. "Hey, she's hot. Big whoop. You wanna fight about it?"

Yeah. A different show indeed. :lol:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh thank god they didn't.
    My ears went hot and red from the image :guffaw:
    I'm so glad they sticked to this way :D

14. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I haven't see that exact article but I knew that the original "Greg Sanders" character was supposed to be someone older and former construction worker. It actually made more sense to have someone who came straight from college with DNA as a specialty. Otherwise the cast would have been a lot of characters who were "former" something or another.

PC, funny scenario. :lol:

15. Blinded By Smoke

:lol: I did NOT know his character was supposed to be a former construction worker. Thank God Eric got the part- and they changed their minds. I honestly still can't believe it took them two seasons to sign him to a contract.... I remember back when the show first started, everyone loved Greg! (everyone I knew, and talked to about the show, that is... naturally, Talk was not here. Eep, life before Talk CSI, WEIRD). Anyway, to me, he was a necessity to the show. He brought the comic relief needed, especially during the really dark, stressful cases.

Can not imagine the show without *THE* Greg Sanders. Just can not. Nope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.