• The Definition Of Gorgeous

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! GF! You crack me up, haha, Me and BDS needed some recover time... :drool: I think we're still in remission. Shoot, who am I kidding? There is no remission for Togo-itis! Us Togo-holics get no help at all. And we don't want it. :lol:

While I'm on the subject of his royal hotness (wait, when are we NOT on that subject?), allow me to say, I LOVE EVERYONE'S ICONS. Gorgeous, hot, sexy stuff, Wolfe Pack!!! ;)

Thanks for the video, Theresa! Awesome!! :D

AMEN to your words BBS :D
LOL!

Uhh battery full, yesss! Jumping onto the vid finally :)

Boy did I have a problem (but what a happy problem:devil:), picking out ONE gorgeous picture of Ryan (as I stated before, I don't think the man can take a bad picture), but I always liked the pictures in Collaterial Damage.

Can't wait for new Ryan tonight!!!:thumbsup::)

I thought Ryan's screentime was pretty decent in tonight's episode. I kind of wish he had been involved in the big shoot-out,but overall I was pleased.
And I don't know how,but Jon/Ryan looked even more amazing in this episode.

I've never once, in my life, seen anything as gorgeous as Ryan tonight. OMFG. I nearly lost my breath! Haha, yeah, decent screen time. I wished he'd been there for the shootout too, BUT I'm cool with him being the bus attendant! Haha, goodness. To sexy for words, I tell ya. I enjoyed the episode, but even so, I could have cared less.... he was just so much fun to stare at. :drool:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Agree, Jon looked amazing tonight, and his acting was great too! He was very high energy and that made him all the more appealing. This is the kind of screen time we've been waiting for!

Guess what you guys? I come bearing a surprise...

SCREEN CAPS from last night's episode! YES, I found a program I enjoy using, so I took a few (a lot) and figured I'd share them. There has to be close to 100! Feel free to steal them and use them for whatever your heart desires!!!

I couldn't wait another second for these. Got some ideas for some... :D My, My, My he was MIGHTY fine (AKA: Perfect) last night, wasn't he? *swoon* :drool:

I know we're no where near choosing thread names yet but I just thought of one it may be a bit long but how about THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMBOAT hope you like it

Thanks for the screen caps BBS. You got some good ones!
I agree with you,he was AKA:perfect. When he walked away after the bus scene,he looked particularly gorgeous. I thought to myself,OMG,he looks extra good tonight! I thought it was funny that Horatio thanked him after he ruffed the guy up a little bit.

Thanks for the gorgeous screencaps BBS:thumbsup: What a nice end to a long work day!!

I loved every scene Ryan was in last night last night, and the man sure knows how to fill out a t-shirt:devil:!! I loved both the scenes where he is "testing" the suspect's eye sight ("I am guilty:lol::lol:") and "Ryan the tour guide bus driver". We need to see more of him like this!!

I know we're no where near choosing thread names yet but I just thought of one it may be a bit long but how about THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR DREAMBOAT hope you like it

OOOh, playing with your idea, how about:

"All Aboard the Amazing Technicolor Togo-boat"?

Anyway, loved last night's episode. Though, I thought Ryan was a bit, idk, grouchy? I mean, everything he did or said was with some kind of sarcasm. It was a lot of fun to watch...

I always get a kick out of his "snarky attitude" moments, =).

I loved the episode! I thought that Wolfe was sooo funny and really hot! I couldn't stop laughing when he did the eye examination and when he did the tour guide thing :p

Hey fellow Wolfe Pack girls. I'm leaving the board for awhile. You can catch me on facebook (link in the profile) or on yahoo messenger: imcompulsive79
Take care!

I was mucho glad to see Jon/Ryan last night. I too loved the eye testing thing! I wish Wolfe was on NY and Flack was on Miami. That would've made a better NY lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back