Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Knowing TPTB I never expected a gun explanation.

I enjoyed the episode, there could have been more Greg but hey I got to watch Justin Bieber die!! It was worth it just for that!

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Oh! Now that I'd love to see, PC. Greg shooting someone would be a great development for his character. Especially since he was so opposed to carrying!

I noticed that too, Dizzney. I think you're right. Awww, I hope he's back to 100% by now.... (I'm sure he is).

And :lol: Wojo, you are so right. Worth it!!

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well I guess we won't get any explanation as for the gun carrying so I gather now we will only see him carry it when a situation warrants it. I don't think he would be one to carry it all the time, like Nick does. I think he will be more like Grissom and carry it when a situation might call for the need of one.

4. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I have to disagree with you on this one.:) To me, Eric doesn't seems like the type of guy who would go to open up to the press, if he's not happy with his screen time, or with something else. I'd rather see him trying to solve the problems off-screen, like maybe talking to writers or the executive producers, whoever makes these decisions. But that's just my opinion.:)

That's actually a great idea. It would give the TPTB a change to explain why Greg started carrying a gun, and we would get a change to see Greg get emotional again. And if it results in getting rid of Haskell, all the better! :lol:

5. Dizzney

I do think in some print interviews from the past couple of years, Eric did say he would like to see Greg involved more, so to me that is saying on the screen more. And in all honesty, we don't know if he is happy or not with what they give him. He isn't the type to make that public news, since he does seem the more quiet type when it comes to interviews. He's always been gracious in any I have seen him in.

6. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

He doesn't even use his twitter account.It seems he wants to keep his personal life personal to me and i like him more when he did it but it doesn't mean he doesn't want more screentime or to do something involving CSI. He always gives some fun and smart answers in his intersomethings.So he seems ok in the interwievs but also more relaxed if he was the one who does the interview. Actually i am ok with that but as a fan of course, i won't complain to see him more in public :D

Anyway this week he was hot with the gun, the sunglasses... I am still with last week's hitting with the board action actually but i loved the idea Greg shooting Haskell with his gun! :guffaw:Great idea PC...

7. Dizzney

I understand his need for privacy too. I'm fine with that. I just really want to know what happened to erockster. :lol: I use to listen to it on some of my days off or in the evenings when I was home and could listen to it from my home computer. I never had a chance otherwise since I don't have an iPhone or couldn't use my work computer to listen to it.

I remember him saying a couple times he was working on a web series but haven't seen anything about that in a year either. :(

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

OMG new thread and I just now noticed?!! :eek:
    *burying head into pillow*
    Ahh well I just started to watch season 11 (hallelujah to broadcast company) and all I can say about is that Greg's screentime seems to be acceptable, though more would be even better:)
    I definately love him in sunglasses :drool:

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Yeah right, i also want to know what happened to Secret Fun Time.The Great Dope Ass Warrior is still fresh in my mind :lol:
    The guy starts a new project and then puffff... That's like a pattern :(

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Next week's ep looks good, we may be getting a nice amount of Greg time :hugegrin:

11. Blinded By Smoke

Hey, hey BDS! Didn't know you shared in My Greggo love! :D

Yeah, the gun was hot, but with the addition of sunglasses, even hotter. :drool:

as for interviews, I'd love to see him in more, but I respect he's a private person. He just needs to understand we want to see his pretty face every time we get the chance. ;) haha.

12. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yep BBS I was somewhere in previous thread(s) within numerous pages like pretty much somewhere else:) Mostly I was just reading since I had no idea what the discussion is about (yeah being season behind slows down any thoughts), but now seems that I'll be getting another season w/ the amazing Greggo :lol:

Yeah I've also noticed his privacy. But his face is full of expressions... Uhh must stop if I don't want to start daydreaming :D
    Well, he's never been that emotional, I think. Though after lab explosion he was little jumpy and trembling.
    Recently I saw episodes right after he was attacked (Funnysmackin) and I think he was kinda sad...
    Maybe it's just me but I think he's not the same person he was in earlier seasons. For me he seems slightly sad sometimes, but mostly he's just serious. I kinda miss his loud music and funny actions from early seasons.
    But I like him now too:)

Hmm, one thing (that makes ashamed my eye on details) does he has gun? I kinda haven't seen Greg handling gun... Sounds silly but I think I'm missing important detail...

13. Blinded By Smoke

Yeah, BDS, we're missing that important detail too. He's never carried, now suddenly, he does(or well, did the last episode). Perhaps it's like Dizzney said earlier in the thread, he only carries when he feels the need to, (Like Grissom). I never got the chance to address that, but I'm kind of leaning that direction myself. Looks like TPTB could offer up some sort of HINT about it, at least have someone mention it to Greg, but... alas, that's asking for to much, I suppose.

Greg is different since he became a CSI, but I still love him just the same. I adore his flirty ways, outrageous shirts, and loud music in the earlier seasons. (Hey, Leggo my Greggo!) Oh, and can't forget the hair... I can't honestly say I've disliked it any way it's been! My favorite is probably early season 4, but he really wears any of them well. That being said, I would love to see deeper into his character.... I think there's so much potential there if TPTB will just work with it and go.

14. Dizzney

There is a lot of potential but being this show does not tend to go deep into their characters I doubt we will see much before the show runs it's end. Heck, we will have never seen where he lives. I've come to assume he has a cot set up at the lab and sleeps there. :lol:

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I can see him sleeping in one of those drawers in the morgue! Let's hope Doc Robbins or SuperDave does not mistake him for a dead body and perform an autopsy!! :lol::lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.