"I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

Re: "I still have a question about an episode" thread #2

I think it's Fannysmakin'. The guys are processing the scene where Greg was attacked.

Thanks so much. I'm going to have to get that season; believe it or not, I haven't watched that one. I'm still such a newbie I guess; I came on to the CSI scene late but at least I'm here! I didn't watch it much before season 9 and what I've watched have been the dvds. Thank goodness for DVD's!

Not sure if this fits in here but I was wondering if anyone knew why Kristine Huntley, has stopped reviewing the shows?? I love reading her reviews after watching a new episode. Thanks to anyone who can help me in advance. I really appericate it.

And sorry if this isnt the correct place for this question!!!

Okay, this has been driving me a little batty lately... and both my husband and my mother have said they're thinking but not connecting if there's a meaning to the name...

The whole "Norman Fell/Pushed/Jumped" "Wouldn't you if you were Mrs. Roper?" thing...

Is that a pop culture reference? The name 'Norman Roper' sounds sort of familiar, but none of my family can place it. Are we just nuts?

Actor Norman Fell played landlord Stanley Roper on the sitcom Three's Company.

'Heroes' NY question

It's obvious they wouldn't get much DNA from Aiden's soft tissues, given they were charred. But wouldn't there still be DNA in her teeth and/or bone marrow? Or does fire ruin marrow and pulp DNA too?

'Heroes' NY question

It's obvious they wouldn't get much DNA from Aiden's soft tissues, given they were charred. But wouldn't there still be DNA in her teeth and/or bone marrow? Or does fire ruin marrow and pulp DNA too?

I do think that they would have been able to extract dna from a tooth or from bone marrow, the burning of the bone I don't think would have been to the extent that it destroyed the marrow.

Hi - I'm new here and doing some research for a paper about procedural dramas. I was wondering if there had ever been a CSI episode about a historical case - something that had been a cold case for a while, or a victim discovered from another decade.

I'm trying to go through all the episode synopses, but there are a lot of them and my memory for shows I've seen isn't so good.

Thanks!

The one that comes to mind is the Blue Paint Killer; I believe those murders started in the late '80s. And then there's Nate Haskell (sorry to bring him up yet again), the Dick and Jane Killer, whose killing spree started in the '90s. After he was imprisoned, an accomplice took up where he left off.

I also thought of Paul Millander, but I believe his murders started at the point where the CSIs first discovered them. I could be wrong, though!

Also there was that dentist serial killer in Sweet Jane that killed women over several decades

There was also the dead cop from Living Legend, and the reporter in The Case of the Cross-Dressing Carp (Sara, Greg, and Ronnie's case). Both of those were from the 70's, I think.

Millander and "Ellen" from A Kiss Before Frying were both avenging historical crimes (his father, her grandmother).

I'm working on a website about HP Lovecraft's creations in film and TV shows. I heard that one of the CSI shows featured a copy of the Necronomican in a suspects home. Can anyone point me in the right direction of which CSI episode it was in?

Thanks in advance.

Back