"All That Cremains" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

I get the feeling they're not sure HOW to promote it, since the 'Ray's ex-wife!' reveal lacks the ZOMG! of "OMFG! BILLY!"

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Okay, now that I see DLA tweeting about this, I remember...it's the one with the decapitated head pics, right? Still doesn't make me know much about what's going to happen tho. :lol:

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Personally I have not liked the more recent DLA written episodes. So I'm not looking forward to this one. It seems he always feels a need to get one of the rappers he is a fan of to get on his episodes.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I am one of the fans who is totally looking forward to this episode. Meeting Ray's wife. He's been on since S/9, wearing a wedding ring, now we [his fans] will get to see what the mystery with him is all about. They featured Sara last week and her personal struggles, & Greggie and his heartbreak, another personal story, so now its his Ray's turn. He's a riveting, electrfying character, on CSI, as well as smooth and classy. I like the personal side of CSI, it shows these characters are not robots or zombies, but have real life drama's like everyone else. Maybe this week it will show the promo on the CBS shows.;)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

6. murph116

murph116 Dead on Arrival

Well said! :thumbsup: The integration of exciting cases AND characters with real depth is what makes CSI a stand-out show... IMO.

7. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

Thanks for posting this. I'm actually looking forward to this episode as well. :)

8. Desertwind

Well thank you murph116 it's always nice to recieve a compliment;)And thank's to you Dizzney for the promo, and it still doesn't show Ray and his "wife" :confused:They don't even mention Tracee Ross as a "special guest" what's up with that? Guess this mystery will be solved on Thursday~And on traumatic drama, I think Nick has probably gone through in the 11 years more than the rest, poor baby. And then there's Cath and her "romantic" issues, they've all had some type of horrible experience's on the show~

9. Lt.Sugar

Lt.Sugar Hit and Run

When I read the title of the episode I had to think of a Patrica Cornwell book "All that remains"

10. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

It's a book huh? I wonder if it gets any mention or reference in the ep

EDIT: Good grief why did it take them so long to release the promo

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I've always felt that if they release an official promo before Tuesday they're doing good! :lol:

Sneak Peak - Langston. (It's on CBS so watch out to those outside the US.)

Susan

12. Desertwind

OOOH, thank's blackflag I've been waiting to see him, but that's not his ex. her name is Gloria, [Tracee Ross];)

13. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Their error message makes me :lol: (when I'm not just annoyed at it). "Here are some related videos you may enjoy" - and it links to other restricted videos! :rolleyes:

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

And I don't think anybody but the network knows why those of you outside the US can't watch. This was from Dustin back on Monday.

Susan

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is that Willie Nelson that I hear singing?

Eww head and foot in box.

Frankie: Donating a body to a thrift store?
    Nick: I wonder how much the killer thought it was worth. I mean... times are tough
    . lol

Gloria seems pleasant. Her reaction to the gunshots was cute.

Nick: There he is. Of course right now he looks more like Dr. Dre than Dr. Ray. :lol:

LOL at Nick trying to get Hodges out of the room before he puts his foot in his mouth again.

Oh wait... he's got cremated remains in his mouth? Eeew...

Hodges: I'm gonna get a tombstone. Something people can worship me at. hehe

LOL at Frankie's "Gross!"

Woah! Didn't expect Greg to whack those guys with a board LOL.

"Besides her photo what about her is worth looking at?"

"Well, revenge is one thing, but shoving his dead wife's ashes down his throat? That's a monster."

Sara: Where's the sex?
    Greg: Tell me about it. It's like watching American Idol auditions.

Sara: She can book you. She's a casting director for the LVPD
    . hehe.

I'm very shocked that it was the daughter who was the killer. With the viciousness of the ashes down his throat and the dismembering, I didn't think she could do it. But, I guess if he didn't treat her
    well, she didn't feel close to him. What was it she said about her parents? They didn't have her to love her, they had her to put on greeting cards?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011