Modern Family

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Geeno, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Croctopus was a character in a Donkey Kong game, believe it or not.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Can someone direct me to where Gloria's storing her cupcakes? ;)

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

When I grow up, I intend to be Sofia Vergara. ;)

The last ep was not one of the funniest, but even a so-so Modern Family is better than most other half hour comedies. :)

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The best part of this one...besides Gloria's cupcakes :lol:...was Mitchell and Cam schmoozing that lady to get into her restaurant. When they blamed the kid for the rug and she's like, "Hold him down! Hold him down!" :lol: That was great!

5. kavin

kavin Victim

i have not watch this show yet,but i am very interested to watch it.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

'Caught in the Act' - one of my favorites, really funny. Sofia Vergara, aside from being hot :devil:, really knows how to act and deliver lines perfectly. I really :guffaw: when Gloria shouted "turn around the CAR!!!" At first, that line isn't funny at all but Sofia made it hilarious! :thumsbup: And many more other one liners in previous episodes. I also love the cupcake part with Phil and Claire!

The scene at the Dunphy's kitchen is also hilarious! Phil surely is disappointed when Claire rushed to the laptop to delete Gloria's email! :lol:

7. sasha007

sasha007 Victim

Earthquake episode was a bit disappointing .

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I don't remember much about that episode except for the hilarious "We lost Phil" part at the beginning.

9. Smokey

I'm not sure how tonight's episode will be, but last week's was a CLASSIC!! :lol:

Wedge salad, "Happy Valenbirthofversary!", Cam and his party, Phil getting his hair cut with Gloria's breasts in his face, Claire's mall orgasm, Gloria's singing, and the list goes on! :guffaw:I also loved Luke being Cam's assistant and when he said to himself, "C'mon, Luke!" like Phil does. :lol:

10. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yeah! That was so funny! Gloria: "I do Jay. Why can't I do you?" :guffaw: Phil: "You can do me." :guffaw: That hair cutting scene was my favorite so hilarious! Lucky Phil! :devil: :lol:

11. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Nice callback last night with Claire asking if Phil got a haircut and he said "last week." :lol:

12. Smokey

"Two Monkeys and a Panda"! :lol: Their names are Coco and Miko. :lol: That was sweet tho...how Mitchell was worried about Cam's doubts and how they made up. :)

Gloria not wanting to get put in the drawer!! :guffaw: And Phil and his spa treatment. Awesome! :lol:

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

That's my favorite - Phil and his spa treatment and his girlfriends! It's also funny how he reacted when Claire didn't notice his spa-treated face. He looked like an angry housewife whose weight loss was overlooked by her husband! :guffaw:

14. Smokey

Loved the guys' night out this week! :lol: This show just continues to do everything right. I love it!

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

So true!
    It was another great episode. Jay and Pepper could have their own sitcom. :lol:
    I also enjoyed Luke's budding relationship with the next door neighbor. Sweet. It's nice to see all the kids on the show have such good scenes and storylines; even Lily, and she doesn't even have to say anything. :)