**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Yeah well still have to read them ..but i can tell you that there inst that much info...we still dont know the plot of the story or the tittle

The Writer is Dave Bena
    And the
    Director is going to be Larry Detwiler

and so far i got 2 main characters

Austin --An MMA Ultimate Fighter, he is
    being extorted by his brother, a prison escapee, forced into a scheme
    to steal the purse of his latest fight. He discovers that not only is
    he being betrayed by his brother, but his wife, too

and Randy -- he trained to be an Ultimate
    Fighter but got into drugs and wound up in trouble. so now an escaped
    prisoner on the lam, he hatches a plan to extort his brother, an
    Ultimate Fighter, by stealing the purse of his latest fight. [Edited to remove the outcome -- remember not to give away possible endings! :)]
    thats all i got :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
  2. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the info.

3. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You might find the Websites Forum a useful location to promote your site as well. ;) Not to mention the handy-dandy option to display it as your signature as quite a few here often do. :)

Thanks for the spoilers! The show does tend to do robberies (gone wrong) a lot, so hopefully this episode will put a different spin on it this time. The Ultimate Fighting angle seems pretty cool though.

5. Horatio&Marisol

Horatio&Marisol Civilian

Ummm I know this is out of question but does anyone know when we'll see Kyle again?

6. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

that's the million dollar question-CBS hasn't tried harder to keep Kyle around so it's anybody's guess when H's only child will make another much anticipated return..hope it's sometime this season-we're almost out of time..

7. Horatio&Marisol

Horatio&Marisol Civilian

Hey, thanks. Yup, I know I hope this season we'll see Kyle too. Its just that CSI:Miami has always left me guessing what's happened with characters. For example Eric and Cal or Julia. By the way whatever happened to her and Ron? I don't mean by couple's either, it only seems they disappeared.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Still don't have an episode title for 9.19, but here's what I know!

~ 9.19 begins with a search for killer Randy Kroll. A cop car pulls over a vehicle in midtown, a car we're led to believe belongs to Kroll. Instead, inside the vehicle is Tim Garrigan, a hard worker and family man. As the detective (whose face we don't see at first) approaches the car it's revealed that HE is Randy Kroll. He kills Tim and breaks his tail lights.

~ Horatio and Natalia are the first ones to arrive on scene. A woman captured some photos with her cell phone camera and claims that Tim was killed by police brutality. After Horatio and Natalia look over the photos they realize that it's Kroll, and they're now on a manhunt to find him.

~ Horatio questions Randy's brother, Austin, and his wife. Austin makes it quite clear he has no idea where his brother's hiding and reminds Horatio that he hasn't seen his brother since he escaped from prison. Austin and Horatio have a deep history that dates back to eight years ago.

~ Randy attempts to assassinate his brother during a 'cage match.' Instead, his wife ends up being taken hostage.

~ I see mentions of Molly Sloan, Natalia, Loman, Eric, Ryan, Tripp, Walter, and Horatio. Calleigh is also in the episode, but mostly in lab/autopsy related scenes.

9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Not sure I'm completely understanding this episode. So this guy escapes from prison, impersonates a cop and kills a guy, then plots to kill his brother? And what kind of deep history does H have with this guys brother? I also don't like that I'm seeing more of Molly Sloan instead of Travers in recent spoilers. Where is he??

10. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Episode 9.19 Will be called "Caged"

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I agree. I thought Travers was well liked among the fans, so it's interesting (and a bit annoying) to see that he isn't being used as much this season.

12. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Apparently, TPTB want to see who the fans react to Ryan and Molly possibly being a couple (or if we like Molly) by giving her a good few scenes. Remember, Natalia was only meant to be there for season 4, but built up quite a fan-base.

I'm kinda hoping the same doesn't happen with this Molly Sloan. Like in season 8, too many characters means characters being left-out/ pushed into the background.

If it's Ryan or Natalia again! I'll go completely balistic! :scream::scream::shifty::shifty:

Photos of 9.15, Bloodlust: http://www.latestfromcsimiami.com/2011/02/episode-915-bts-blood-lust.html

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  13. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I agree, Travers was great enough on his own, and I don't see why TPTB would want to go and change the formula, unless we get confirmation that the actor himself would rather pursue other projects. Molly Sloan was too bubbly for me from what I've seen, and I just can't stand overly bubbly characters, one reason why I could never get into NCIS, but thats beside the point.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Molly Sloan won't make her first appearence until the 14th episode.The bubbly tech was some unknown random tech if you are speaking of the tech that appeared with Natalia.
    Speaking of NCIS,Christopher Redman(Travers) will appear on an upcoming episode this month.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  15. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Because this hasn't been posted yet... There's a new promo out for the episode Last Stand. The link is here.

Doesn't look like a bad episode, but I hope it's worth the 5 week wait! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.