Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Yea, she was only in the episode a few minutes. I have to say, I really like her character in Nikita. Amanda is one of my favorite characters she plays. Right behind Lady Heather of course. ;)

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hello Melinda fans! [​IMG]

How's the Holiday going?

Personally, I get so stressful this time of the year. :eek:

Frenchy I love the new pics you posted on your site. Sweet!! :thumbsup:

Since today is Thursday, I'm not sure if Nikita will be airing? Most shows are on their Winter break....but....I shall check I hope it airs tonight. :)

[​IMG]

3. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

I'm glad to know you like the pics WPRMW! :)

I personally hate this time of the year because of the break all the shows are getting. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through without my Melinda and Fringe fix. :( Nikika will return on January 27 and Fringe on January 21.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a great holiday season! :)

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Everyone! :)

Yes Frenchy I love those new pics! :thumbsup:
    I'm the opposite Frenchy I enjoy the break for some reason I'm just not focusing on my shows this year. :( I'm really looking forward to a brand new year. Just a couple more weeks....yay!

I just want to wish everyone A very merry Christmas! [​IMG]

Merry Christmas Melinda! [​IMG]

5. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Everyone! [​IMG]

Happy New Year! [​IMG]

I'm gonna do my best to watch Nikita this year. I believe new eps begin Jan 27th? :)
    Looking forward to that...in the meantime my other show Southland starts tomorrow. Yay! [​IMG]

----------------------
    [​IMG]

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys!

An interesting tidbit on Amanda....I hope she isn't all talk and no action. :eek: I want to see Amanda get totally involved. Don't you? :)

---------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I haven't seen that episode yet. I guess I'll watch and find out. I do like how Melinda portrays Amanda as cool and calm. So you really don't know why she's called the Inquisitor.

I'm also looking for more Amanda episodes in Nikita.

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I guess I was expecting to see alot of Melinda/Amanda in Nikita. Don't get me wrong I love the fact that she's back on tv. I just want more of Amanda. :thumbsup: Hopefully the second half of this season we'll see more of her. :)

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hey guys! :)

I actually watch Nikita last nite (Yay for me!) and was a little disappointed in not seeing Melinda but I know she won't be in every ep. They did an interview with some of the Cast members but again Melinda wasn't a part of the interviews. :(
    Looking forward to next week. Being a Greys fan I tend to switch back and forth :lol: got my fingers crossed Amanda will be back. :thumbsup:

------------------
    [​IMG]

10. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Hello guys! Long time no chat. I'm a little late but I'd like to wish everyone a happy new year. :)

WPRMW, Melinda was in the last episode of Nikita for about one minute so if you were switching back and forth at the moment I guess you missed her. :lol:

I'm (already) getting tired of Nikita to tell the truth, the show had great potential and the CW ruined it. And I agree that sometimes it feels like Melinda isn't part of the show, she's either missing from the episode or appearing only a few seconds. :( I'm sad to say that but I don't care about what can happen to the show anymore. The only show I care about these days is Fringe. :lol:

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Hello Frenchy!

Happy New Year back to ya![​IMG] Atl least your not late for the Chinese New Year. :lol:

Oh dang I miss Melinda :lol: what can I say......I still love watching Greys even though it isn't great anymore. But then again so is CSI. :rolleyes:

I love the action that Nikita has reminds me of "24" with that fast pace action I've always enjoyed. I am patiently waiting for the "24" Movie [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chances are Nikita will probably last one season. You think? :eek:

I don't get Fringe maybe when it leaves the air I will discover it like so many shows. I'm enjoying the Gilmore Girls I just love Luke & Lorelai! [​IMG]

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

12. Frenchy

Frenchy Witness

Hey WPRMW, I don't know about what they plan to do with Nikita. I hear it will be renewed for a second season but it's not a sure thing yet.

I used to love the earlier seasons of Gilmore Girls. :)

There are so many shows on TV so it's hard to keep up with them all. Most of the shows French TV airs I don't watch (and the dubbing sucks anyway) so I have to get them online. But I have the make a choice because I don't have enough time to watch eveything. :lol:

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I really wish they would change the day of the week Nikita shows or even the time on Thursday. I hate that it goes up against Greys.
    I'm with ya on not having enough time to watch shows. :thumbsup:

If there is a second season than I'm gonna watch Nikita. :)
    I just can't get enough Gilmores. :lol: I never used to eat Pop tarts...but now.:lol:

-------------------
    [​IMG]

14. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I loved that Hodges mentioned Lady Heather in last nights ep, it makes me realize how much I'd like to see her again :)

15. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I just caught up on 3 weeks of missed Nikita yesterday afternoon, so it was nice hearing about her on CSI too. :) Would be interesting to see how a conversation between Sara and Lady Heather would go now.