Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I really, really, really hope this is true.
    Sara definitely needs an ally in this episode, even if it's long distance. :)

2. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Where did you read it?

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Poor Sara..she's being ganged up on in this episode.:lol: Oh well. I'm sure she'll handle herself quite well even if Grissom doesn't show up.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yes, but Nick was the one that interacted with Jason McCann.

Besides this gives a chance to see Nick's house. :D Should be a new one.

And later Nick, Lou, and Cath all will be in the warehouse that is full of bombs and it still changes the fact that Nick is the resident trouble magnet. :)

Now as for next week's episode:

Well, I for one loved that Mrs. Grissom ask Sara why she isn't living with her husband. :D

It's about time someone did. :p Maybe this episode is to answer the questions all us fans have had about those two; especially since the majority of us don't buy the 'they have a modern marriage' excuse. :rolleyes:

Marriages like that can't last.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm happy, not for the GSR :rolleyes:, but happy that he'll be on. Just wish it would be in the lab and permanentally :)

And come someone tell me why CTV always has better promos than the US and why the hell is CBS not promoting this? :wtf: (or at least have it in the promo) :wtf:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's cause we're Canadian, eh? We're so nice and polite.:p

Then there's me..:guffaw:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  8. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Holy shit! Grissom...its so weird seeing him in a csi promo now! Yeah I never understood why they have better promos, but then again generally later in the week we get a longer promo in the middle of the week and its generally better...I don't know if CTV gets the second promo or not, so that might have been their only chance to put that out, but with us I thought that the second promo would be more epic, and Im sure that one would put Grissom in. They know that it would not have been a secret because Canada watches the episode about the same time we do so word was bound to get out.

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

:eek:OMG!!!Grissom is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    I still can't believe it....Can't wait til next week...

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I can't say his appearance through 'video conferencing' makes me any more interested in the episode. To me it makes it sound a lot more soap opera-ish. :( And quite frankly I don't really care about why Sara's in Vegas and he isn't.

Susan

11. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

AWWW! Grissom! I miss him so bad, especially after watching all of my DVD's lately... I can't wait to see him, for whatever reason, even if it is briefly!

12. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

Well, a lot of us do...don't be a party pooper! lol We have not seen Grissom in the last two years, its better than nothing ya know. A while ago when the spoilers for this episode first came out people were complaining that it doesn't make sense for his mom and and ex girlfriend to be in an episode and he isn't...the video conferencing of course I would rather him actually be there, but this way we see visible communication with Grissom and Sara, also in regards to whats happening in the episode, and it is done in a way that WP is willing to do.

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Why the heck is CBS not promoting this like crazy?? I don't get that.

It'll be great to see him again :),.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

The episode thread for "The Two Mrs. Grissoms" is now up, so all discussion pertaining to that episode can be done there. Thanks! :)

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Holy-wow just WOW :eek::):hugegrin:

I went to bed after watching Sqweegel and the promo, I was expecting to hear him on the phone with Sara like in the promo pics, I wasn't actually expecting to SEE him *jaw drops*

So that arcticle was correct, he is in Costa Rica cause it looks like a tent or something

AND why the heck wasn't he in the promo last night, good grief CBS you have terrible promos :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.