The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

What. The. Fu- :wtf:

ANYWAYS, last Wednesday I saw Tron: Legacy. I never watched the original so I don't know what I'm missing out on there, but I really liked this one. The music was awesome (probably the best part about it), I really liked the story to it and everything. The graphics and everything were just amazing. I saw it in 3D and it was seriously so cool. If you see it you should definitely pay the extra to see it in 3D. Also, I dunno if it would have been obvious if I'd seen the original, but Clu, one of the characters in it (played by Jeff Bridges), was CGI'ed and it took me over half the movie to even realize it.

Then this Thursday I went and saw Tangled. ^_^ It was so good, seriously. :lol: So cute and just a nice movie. The music in this one was also awesome. Obviously not the most thought-provoking movie, but still good.

2. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi the last movie i saw was Shrek 4 , it was really funny :)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Yeah, that was pretty much the reaction of myself and my brother as we were watching that movie lol.

4. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

The girl with the dragon tattou its a good movie to see

5. GregNickRyanFan

Vampires Suck - The Twilight spoof. Funny, but very silly as parodies tend to be. Not something I would watch a second time, but fun for one viewing.

6. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

The Scorpion King- not too bad, deffinatly cheesy at parts, special the music they used for dramatic scenes. When theres nothing else on tv its a good watch.

7. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

The Scorpion King is so cheesy... and I watch it EVERY FREAKIN' TIME IT AIRS ON TV! :lol: I just can't seem to resist The Rock. :D

8. ModernDayDrifter

Yeah i know I tend to watch it alot too lol

Last movie I saw (In theaters) is True Grit, saw it yesterday was really good, few rand parts but those parts added for some comin relief.

Mission Impossible. Good movie if you like action spy flicks. Got some darker humor in it. Like it even though its older lol and Tom Cruise is very easy to look at.

Recently watched, Patch Adams. Amazing,heartfelt movie. Perfect balance of drama and comedy, very well done.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
  9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Tron: Legacy- not bad. i was able to follow the story without having ever seen the orginal. Olivia Wilde was very good and so was the rest of the cast.

Libeled Lady- one of the 14 movies Myrna Loy and William Powell made together. this was the first time i have ever watched Jean Harlow in a movie and i am not a big fan of hers. the story was silly but just seeing the great chemistry between Loy and Powell made it worth sitting through.

Man of the World- a Carole Lombard movie from 1931. the story was blah but i enjoyed William Powell not playing the hero.

10. GregNickRyanFan

The Other Guys - It was okay, had some funny lines... but parts were kind of slow paced.

11. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

Empire Records. hahha CSI:Miami cast Jake & Speedle & Robin Tunney, Lisbon from The Mentalist good movie <3

12. ModernDayDrifter

Transformers~wasnt bad, could have been better in the sence some of it was fairly cheesy and sometime random.

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Just finished watching When In Rome on dvd.

I loved it.

14. ModernDayDrifter

The Notebook~ Cried through the whole movie! Its so romantic and sad, dont watch it unless your in the mood to cry your eyes out.

15. GregNickRyanFan

Devil - Better than the last few M. Knight (not even gonna attempt to spell his last name lol) movies. Although the "devil" was pretty predictable from the get go ... at least for me.

Mega Python vs. Gatoroid - The dialogue in this movie was so cheesy. It's okay to reference a song by one of the stars (80s pop princesses Debbie Gibson and Tiffany in this case) once in the movie, but I counted at least three or four times in this movie and it got on my nerves lol.

The ending of the movie was predictable as usual. Not a terrible movie for one viewing, but not something that I would ever watch again. I would recommend that you make sure you're really bored before watching it though lol.