TOP EARNERS ON CSI

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Desertwind, Aug 11, 2010.

1. pjhusser

pjhusser Civilian

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just heard this today and don't know how accurate it is, but on Charile Sheen's out of control partying/spending [and he's the highest paid actor on TV], that in the past 6 months, he's spent over a half a million dollars
    on hookers, alcohol and drugs:wtf: Sad if this is true, of all the other constructive and positive things he could use that $$$ for:(

3. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

Yes he is out of control. Personally, I'm not sure he's worth what they are paying him. I can think of a lot more actors who would be happy with a quarter of what they're paying him and there are some actors who deserve to be making bigger bucks. I think George needs to be closer to Marg and LF; personal opinion! :hugegrin:

4. Kovu Stokes

Kovu Stokes Hit and Run

I must second that about George, he's an amazing actor (and totally my favorite, lol)

5. Desertwind

Does anybody know what George, Eric or Jorja earn on CSI? The ones who we do know about have been printed in the TV Guide, [Laurence, Marg, David and Gary] but they neglect to tell the fans what the rest of the cast make:confused:is it a big secret?

6. Desertwind

I was watching a news show about Charlie Sheen..again..who made a unbelieveable $1.8 million per ep. so bye-bye to that. That's all it seems to be besides the Japan earthquake and Tsuami, which is horrific. So I wished they would release new salaries on our peeps on who earns what and, who is the top dog so to speak in the wage dept. Last time it was released was August 2010 with David Caruso and Marg Helenberger as the top earners.The make $375,000 per episode then it's Laurence Fishburne at $350,000, & Gary Sinise, only $275,000 but he is the producer as well, so he probably earns a hefty salary for that title too~

7. TheDefence

TheDefence Victim

His introduction hasn't helped the ratings much, and many fans dislike his character. The case for LF, statistically and stylistically, is weak. :(

8. Desertwind

This is a ongoing discussion, Is he or isn't he popular? Some dislike him some like him OK, and some love him. It all depends on who you talk to or if most CSI fans are on a fan-site. My argument for him, is if he wasn't a hit TPTB would have ditched him after one season. He's now in his 3rd season. so I figure that they have spys or scouts out there reading and looking at the big picture and get letters as well, praising him [I received one too];) I also think he will leave after this season to pursue and go back to his movie making career and the theater, but time will confirm this:cool:

9. TheDefence

TheDefence Victim

I personally LOVED Lauren Lee Smith and her character, and she was ditched (rather rudely, I might add:wtf:). In Ray's case, when we don't see him, it doesn't necessarily make the episode better, but not worse either. That's what kills a character, mediocrity. The writers should have introduced him first as a recurring character at least until the end of S9. Nick, Cath, Greg, Brass, Hodges could have carried the show until then. If the lab was so understaffed, why not bring back Ronnie? Why not give wendy some more screen time in the field? hell, why not turn Hodges into a CSI, as they seem so intent on doing this season.
    I'm not attacking LF, but the writers. He's been there for TWO AND A HALF YEARS and he gets 2 entire frickin serial killers built around him for the sole purpose of developing his character. Good job TPTB:rolleyes:

10. Desertwind

I'm bringing up my own "quote" and said way back when I didn't think he'd continue and I didn't realize how on the money that was. Speaking of money, I wonder if the are all getting reduced paychecks due to the cuts and the poor economy, could be:( I hope they will do a list of the CSI, and other top earners like they did in the TV Guide dated August 2010. back then they were~

Charlie Sheen $1.25 million per episode, [wonder what their paying Ashton Kucher?
    Jon Cryer $550,000
    Hugh Laurie $400,000
    Christopher Meloni and Mariska $395,000
    David Caruso $375,000
    Marg Helgenberger $375,000
    Laurence Fishburne $350,000
    Kyra Sedgwick $350,000
    Denis Leary $350,000
    Gary Sinise $275,000

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Ashton Kutcher is going to be paid 750k per episode according to E! News. :)

12. Desertwind

Holy S***, that's still alot, since they're cutting costs everywhere else. I'd do that for one year $750,000:wtf:

13. Desertwind

When Billy Petersen wanted to bail in S/5 he was getting paid $550,000 per ep. So to keep him happy back then, they upped it to $650,000 and he stayed till S/9, wow that's still so much moolah:eek: I still wonder if they'll reveal how much our cast will be getting after we know wh'ls signed on:confused: