"Rashomama" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they pic on nick alot cause from the rumors of WP leaving soon, I think nick will take over so they have to give him more action than other characters. Just throwning a possibility out here. To me if WP Leaves its just not going to be the same.

2. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Wouldn't it be Cath that would take over?

3. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

Yeah, I think If WP leaves Cath would take his spot, but then someone would have to take Cath's spot. Maybe Nick, but probably Warrick because he's the favorite... I'm not bitter... :p

4. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Yeah Warrick is Grissom's fave, but Nick is more qualified to do it and every one including Ecklie like him, wile Warrick is more tempermental.

So Cath will become supervisor and Nick will take over as lead CSI, plus in all the episodes where Nicky was the lead, Warrick has never done an episode like that so Nicky all the way baby!!!

And smokinggun I like your banner :D

Any way by the way things are going Nick will rule the lab!!!! :devil:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Quit getting rid of Grissom so fast. I hope Grissom sticks around for a long time.

6. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Dream on. Sorry, but I highly doubt that will happen. And what makes you think that Nick is more qualified than Warrick? Warrick has more experience supervising. But Catherine has the most experience, not only in the number of years that she's been a CSI, but also in supervising a team.

Anyway, it's a moot point because nothing is going to happen to Grissom. He's there for the duration of the show.

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*walks into thread, looks around and wonders why peeps are so far off topic, looks at title, hmm its about the Ep not who will take over or grissom leaving. scoots everyone back on topic, and walks back out.* :)

8. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

hehe everything happens to nick :( why couldnt gregs car get stolen! ehehe sounds like a cool episode tho :)

9. DetectiveCurtis

DetectiveCurtis Lab Technician

no that would be just plan wrong.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Nick's car is stolen. Thread is hi-jacked. A crime is a crime...

Why would all the evidence be in Nick's car? Do they normally put ALL the evidence in the same vehicle or will just some of it disappear?

11. Kyle_Elliott

Kyle_Elliott Dead on Arrival

Wow...lots of talk about Nicks hair...

Personally I like his shorter hair.

The Rashomama preview has Nick saying "come for the wedding, stay for the funeral" before the video actually cuts to Nick himself.

The audio could be from the episode itself, but the footage could be from an earlier episode.

Sorry, I am over-analyzing. The point is, Nicks hair may very well still be long despite the promo.

12. lemon_grass

lemon_grass CSI Level Two

I really don't think the short-hair!Nick clip is from an earlier episode, because if it is I think we'd remember. I mean, it's the team in a diner eating pancakes - how many of those have we had? ;)

13. allmaple

allmaple Judge

im pretty sure its a clip from this episode, and i didnt think the words came before the clip of him in the short hair :confused: maybe i just need to watch it again :lol: it also didnt look exactly like a cut hes had before, so its definately new.

14. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

did nick get a hair cut? :(

15. bine

bine Prime Suspect

Yes, he did and if someone don't or won't believe it :lol:, here is the evidence. Nicky's Hairstyle
    I found this site through Elyse's CSI site.

I can't wait to see how he looks with his new short hair.