Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

As allways - just tuning in to show my support for my fav. ship.

Three things to say
    1. Lets have Em. The character is great and my ship miss her.:p
    2. Lets have the ship back. I miss it:).
    3. The ship IMO still brings something to show. I do think it would suite to show to have a couple on screen more then "loose" love storylines. In the real world people do date even as CSIs and some of them even stay committed

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Well I am back again:vulcan:

Today´s musing as to fav. ship:

1. why not have a couple on theese shows?
    2.Should characters allways been in danger before they can devlope?
    3. Interaction with other characters might even be more fun as they could depict(sp?) differences.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Now that Emily has had her baby girl and BTW congratulations to her, do you all think, they'll get off the wall, and promote this sizzling couple soon?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I really, really hope so...I miss my favourite coup[le&the show is not worth watching if they are not around...surely if that's a break upfor good, I will not be a fan of this show anymore...

5. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Call me delusional or just a hopeless romantic but I still believe that we will see EC back on track pretty soon. Though the writers are just idiots when it comes to writing romance, I have to give them credit for letting EC be canon and for pleasantly surprising us with scenes like in ITW. Besides, fate hasn't been kind to us hiphuggers with Adam's part time status last season and Emily's pregnancy this season.

You've no idea how many times I almost hit my head on the wall because of utter frustration on how this romance is written but we have no choice but to hang in there. I think the best thing that I got out of this EC obsession is PATIENCE. :guffaw:

We have waited all this time and it won't be long(I hope!).
    Keep the faith Hiphuggers!:)

6. CalleighAndEric

CalleighAndEric Victim

Me too! I think I never waited so long for smth to happen and now, to happen again! :lol:
    And seriously,there were so many times that I dreamed about writing just a single episode so I could build up some really good scenes between the two of them!
    But yeah,I still hope to watch them together this season, at least in the finale, cuz the writers must clear up their situation since the last EC scene was sooo confusing and revolting at the very least...
    So let's keep believing in HipHuggers and waiting as always :rolleyes:

7. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Hi,
    I have just found this nice poll on E!Online site, you can vote for Calleigh and Eric as your favorite Tv couple. I thought it would have been nice to share with you all.

Have fun! LINK

8. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

9. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Thanks lusiana88 :)!
    I know you don't post on this thread, so u coming here to give us this information is much appreciated :thumbsup:!
    Already voted for my favourite couple.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you for the heads up :).

Emily is finally coming back full time in a few episodes so I hope the EC drought will be over. I miss these two simply interrogating a suspect in the field!! I guess I also really want Calleigh to just stand up and go outside :lol: The good thing about this season being so boring is that all these weeks without Miami don't really bother me that much. When EC are back together then I will suffer the repeats ;).

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Voted. However, I think that our couple will not win because the poll is dominated by Glee lovers. Besides, it doesn't matter. CBS bracket challenge didn't change a thing, this thing probably will not neither.
    I really suffer from hiphuggers withdrowal,eh :(

12. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

Hey HUGGERS! I hope you all are still voting for EC on Eonline!!!!! While it may seem like the ranking isn't going up; IT IS!!!! But because the list is sooooo long its going to take multiple voting to see a change in the ranking; the more HUGGERS that keep voting the less time.....tomorrow starts ROUND 2 but I dont know what ranking a ship has to have to proceed.....In any event it seems daunting but you have to keep VOTING to see EC go up; WE are now at 2.6; GLEES #'s are declining....LATER!!!!.....Pass the word if possible......ECFOREVER!!!!!!http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/wat...vote_your_tv_couple_in_our_ranking_round.html

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys,

This is the second time I've been here to remind you to talk about Eric and Calleigh. NOT a poll on a different site. I'd hate to have to close this thread because it won't stay on topic.

So, please, three lines about Eric and Calleigh THEN you can remind people to vote etc...but no more posts about a poll on a different site.

Thank you :D

14. ec_ology

ec_ology Victim

DISCLAIMER!!!!! I know we have lives:)...our lives comes first; but if you can please KEEP VOTING.... WE STILL NEED VOTES!!!! I know its daunting but the more of us that votes and KEEPS voting, the quicker we will see the ranking go up....its taking us FOREVER because the list is so dang long.....if only a few HUGGERS are constantly voting then its going to take forever; WHICH IS THE CASE.......I know it seems like its not working when your voting for a half hour or so BUT thats because not enough of us are voting at the same time........SO if you can please stick with it.....we were ahead of BONES and they have now passed us...... We are up to 3.0; Our fanbase is HUGE maybe not as big as BONES but we are HUGE and we should have a lot more votes THAN WE DO....come on HUGGERS we have been in the fight of our lives as late with the EC storyline and this poll should reflect that.......AND EC WILL BE BACK TOGETHER; BELIEVE IN THAT......I'm at work but I get votes in when I can .......Also, help in spreading the word is KEY.........ECFOREVER!!!

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

ec_ology, please respect admin's reminder, otherwise this thread will be closed for some time and we don't want that.We are aware of the poll and are voting.
    I really suffer from EC withdrawal and I do realise that it's the only thing about them going on(no spoilers, no news, no interviews, nothing), maybe that's why ANYTHING about our couple makes us excited....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.