Eric & Calleigh #38 - Because "IT" Keeps Happening

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Jessica237, Mar 7, 2010.

?

Thread Titles?

Poll closed Mar 14, 2010.
  1. Because "It" Keeps Happening

16 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Looking Forward to Cute Little E/C Babies

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. It's Meant to Be

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Because They Just Can't Stay Away From Each Other

5 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. True love never dies

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Your Place or Mine?

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. Now and Forever

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yen35

yen35 Witness

I do agree with HH17 that the chemistry between Adam and Emily is still there and I also agree with Kala that I was not happy with that scene they had in F-T-F. It was just 2 coworkers talking. Not even 2 very good friends talking which is what they used to be in seasons 1-5 before they started having feelings towards each other. OK, maybe Eric was wrong by wearing a wire but I don't think that warrants Calleigh breaking up with him especially because he did it for work and there would always be times when they can't tell each other what they are doing. I have waited from October 3rd to find out why exactly they broke up and its not even clear when and why they shifted from lovers to brother and sister.
    Unfortunately, since I am not the world's most patient person, I have shifted my interests to other ships, but will definitely be back to post here when EC are back together which I still believe they would be.

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I know that I want...

I want some longing(sp?). I want some pre - we are back- looks.

But what would they realize that?

As you said some reminder of what use to be. Making her long for him. And then some sweet hug to make him long. And then a couple of hint in the next 3 episodes. And then some event for the whole team leaving our two characters smiling.

LOL ....I could go on. But it would in the end turn show into the Call/Eric spin -off I am hoping for....LOL

But I would like some looks of - I want you - before anything else. But IF they get them to back togehter without explantion I will even take....that is how bad I want thoose two back together...LOL

But you who still watch the show within which setting the story has to pane out. IF writers "allow" them to work side by side "just" as co-workers not emotion at all....I find it hard to see they back together in the near furture. Mayby bad inconsistent writting will for once work in my favour...LOL

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm at this stage that I would like anything that would indicate that they actually have feelings for each other. Based on spoilers there will only be few episodes left where that can happen, so I want a lot of EC action in at least 3 of them. Ryan and Nat lovers got their share already this season and even though I wouldn't like EC to become a main focus of the show, I would like one EC-centric episode and two lightly suggesting that the love still goes strong in their relationship.

4. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello hiphuggers! I have not posted anything in a long time but I have always been reading the posts and thanks guys for keeping this thread alive and kicking. I think happy days are here again! Christopher Redman aka Mike Travers just tweeted this today while filming scenes for Adam's episode:

@Redcrumbs- Back in the lab. Adam is doing a great job. Emily's first day back. Entertainment tonight is here the morning?? John tesh where are you?

WOOHOO! Emily is back! I guess Emily knows that this episode means a lot to Adam and it won't be complete without Calleigh. I am really hoping for a great EC moment happening in this episode but won't know till sometime in March. CYAL!:lol:

5. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Thanks ec4evr.....Thats good news can't wait to see adam episode.... so happy that emily is back now we get to see e/c can't wait tell March :)

6. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

thank you ec4ever

That was good news. This is a question for US viewers. If Em returns in that episode and
    as per spoilerlab is not doing any major scenes until later (episode 15
    how many episode are left for some E/C storyline to take off? Is the sum of episode 22 or 24?

Hmmm.
    even 24 episode will leave 9 episodes for a EC storyline. I do hope that it will be in last episodes or else:scream::vulcan::cardie::shifty:

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Maria_EC just posted an article in the Emily thread that officially announces the birth of Emily's daughter and says that she'll be only gone for one episode. She will be back for Adam's episode :). She says some really, really sweet things about Adam and Adam about her. It's very evident they care a lot for each other and she seems very happy to be able to participate on Adam's episode. :)

8. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I read the news too and paid my congrets in the other tread. But how great is the "small" but apperent(sp?) coment from both of them as to the other.

How can anyone said there is no chemistry there??? the actors might be "forced" to answer just about each other by the journalist ( as they are the on -screen couple) BUT that again proves they are NOT just our couple. And the journalist didn´t remember any brother - sister love either.
    But also the media - Miami couple....Good day indeed:)

9. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Hello fellow EC lovers! I think I should mention that EC Season should start about the 12th or 13th episode...yeah, I still believe in it. So some closeness should come by then. I think Adam is gonna include a scene with him and her, he loves her and i can tell since the little interview telling us about Em's baby's name. Maybe even b4 that... Anyway, who's with me in believing that EC season still exists?

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Me me me! I'm with you, but I think it will be more like 15th or 16th, especially this year since Emily just came back from maternity leave...
    Just like every year:
    Season 8, In the Wind (8.14), Backfire (8.20)
    Season 7, SGIYCSI (7.14), Sink or Swim (8.16)

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Well, in last years we got it earlier, like you say

However, vegaslight in Spoiler thread said about few scenes that Eric and Calleigh have together in 9.18. I try not to become excited, because it can be just few 'work' scenes like the one in the last episode, but I'm hoping for more...

12. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

ooohh ain´t we all:thumbsup:

I wonder what storylines - they are putting money on -should the hits of this year. The Horatio line is not going down well with his fans and we are :scream:. So who is left happy? Perhaps Ryan - fans but as I don´t visit that tread I really don´t know and the same for Nat. But in episode tread it doesn´t look as if fan are agreeing with writers much.
    Which is really sad .....I thought this show was to entertain somebody aka the regular fan but if hard-core fans react this way what does the regular fan do??
    And the time - slot roller - coaster seems to take it´s toll(sp?) too.

To bad for a great show and some great characters. Even my fav. storyline which IMO brought something to the show and allow characters to interact in a new way.....WELL we all know how that is going:scream:

13. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I am back.

But where are you all?:eek:.

Never mind. I did once stay on tread alone for a while so ....:p.

I know some of you are lurking, but not posting.:(. Which just made me relaize that one day show will be over and "Talk CSI" will be no more:(.

So please do return and let´s have a blast for as long as it lasts.;)

What topic should we pick? hmmm...
    Oh I have an idea. Let´s transcript the re - love scene. Any takers on what they say?

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I'm good!I'm really frequent here, it's just that there is nothing to talk about, this season has been really boring, no good spoilers too:/
    I just realised that if EC will not be back at the end of the season then I probably will quit CSIM...it will just be nothing to attract me there...
    As for the love scene, I'm hoping for any at this stage.

15. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I'm really hoping that since emily is back there will be more E/C scenes. it was just so centric about the other characters now I want Eric & Calleigh back haha . I see that 9.18 contains some scens. I hope they are good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.