If you could pick your own CSI:NY dream team who would it be?

1. mac
2. danny
3. stella
4. aiden
5. a revised version of hawkes (not so jumpy, sermonish, a little bit toned down but given better personal roles)
6. Flack and angell
7. adam
8. sid
9. a younger and more energetic person to play Jo danville

Not so far different from how the team is now. I might like to pick and choose which season's version of a character though :p.

In no particular order, I'd say the biggest shift would be to have Aiden. The others, Mac, Flack, Jo or Stella, Adam, Sid.

I could live without current Danny, given he's rather faded from who he once was, but I'd take S1/S2 Danny without question.

I could live without current Hawkes, given he's often relegated to all but background these days anyways, but might take S2/S3 Sheldon, who was a bit more fun somehow.

I wouldn't trade Adam or Sid for any of the other ME's/techs the show has rolled over. If a secondary detective were to be present, Angell or Maka.

Last edited:
1. Grissom
2. Calleigh
3. Stella
4. Angel
5. Brass
6. Flack
7. Hammerback

Well there was nothing in the rules about them all having to be from NY.

This is a tough one.
Mac (of course), Jo, Stella, Adam, Hawkes, Flack, Angell, Lindsay, Sid, Danny... okay, really everybody except Aiden. Never really cared for her.

mine wouid be mac. and that's all ;)

more seriously tho, if i had to have more than just mac... erm...

it'd be mac, aiden, jo, sid and flack.

LOL.

I would just have Mac too if I could but if I had to have an actual team it would be Mac, Jo, Flack, Adam, and Sid.

I would have Mac 'cause he's hot and also a very dedicated, smart, detective and CSI and he knows lots of stuff and he's hot and he's the kind of guy you'd want by your side if you were in trouble and he's hot and he can kick bad guy ass good.

I would have Jo because she's dedicated, smart, fun, and the psychology thing would be very useful.

I would have Flack 'cause he's hot and a very good cop and the kind of guy you'd want by your side, and he's funny and he wears stupid ties. He'd have to do something about his hair though, cut it nice and short again like in s2-6.

I would have Adam because he's cute and smart and geeky and very good at what he does and loyal.

I would have Sid for his quirkiness.

mine wouid be mac. and that's all ;)

more seriously tho, if i had to have more than just mac... erm...

it'd be mac, aiden, jo, sid and flack.

LOL.

I would just have Mac too if I could but if I had to have an actual team it would be Mac, Jo, Flack, Adam, and Sid.

I would have Mac 'cause he's hot and also a very dedicated, smart, detective and CSI and he knows lots of stuff and he's hot and he's the kind of guy you'd want by your side if you were in trouble and he's hot and he can kick bad guy ass good.

i think you forgot to mention he's hot ;)

ok, so....

1. MAC - preferably early Mac, but i'll take him any way ;):devil:
2. Aiden - soooooo one of my fav characters
MAC
3. Adam
MAC
4. Sid
MAC
5. Jo
MAC
6. Flack
oh, and did i mention Mac? ;):devil:

ok, so....

1. MAC - preferably early Mac, but i'll take him any way ;):devil:
2. Aiden - soooooo one of my fav characters
MAC
3. Adam
MAC
4. Sid
MAC
5. Jo
MAC
6. Flack
oh, and did i mention Mac? ;):devil:

LOL, I think you mentioned him! I bet you would take him any way too :devil::devil: I think I'll add Lindsay to my team, because I do enjoy her scenes/interactions with Mac and Flack. It would be pre-DL s2 Lindsay, though.

So my CSI: NY Dream Team is now:

1) Mac
2) Jo
3) Flack
4) Adam
5) Sid
6) Lindsay

Last edited:
1. Stella Bonasera as the team leader
2. Jo Danville as a CSI
3. Danny, as well, a CSI
4. Lindsey as a CSI
5. Aiden as Flack's partner
6. Flack, Homicide Detective
7. Sid as the Chief M.E.
8. Sheldon as one of Sid's M.E.'s
9. Adam as the Lab Tech
10. Oh, and Mac... as Chief of D's
11. And how can I forget Angell as Stella's right-hand

1. Grissom
2. Calleigh
3. Stella
4. Angel
5. Brass
6. Flack
7. Hammerback

Well there was nothing in the rules about them all having to be from NY.

True enough :p Mine would be a mix too:

1. Stella as the team leader. I love Stella so much and I'd love to see her as the team leader. I think she could pull it off.

2. Nick. I really think he's a good character and I really think he could work with Stella well.

3. Aiden. She and Stella worked really well together and I'd love to see them kicking butt together more.

4. Greg. He's so freaking adorable and he and Nick work so well together.

5. Frank. He's the embittered, but still funny older cop. I think that he and Flack would work well together.

6. Flack. He's the young, laid back cop who's damn sexy. He'd have a nice dynamic with Frank IMO.

7. Sid. I love Sid. While he's not my favourite of the coroners (That title belongs to Alexx), I feel he'd really work well with this team.

8. Kendall. I really liked her and I wish she'd been in the show more than what they gave her.

The current team is doing fine..... The episodes with Sela Ward haven't landed yet... I'll get back to this, if this thread's still open....

Head of Crime Lab: Mac Taylor
CSI's: Dt. Stella Bonesara
Dt. Jo Danville
Lt. Horatio Caine
Dt. Danny Messer
Calleigh Duquesne
Eric Delko
Ryan Wolfe
Aiden Burne
Head of Detectives: Dt. Don Flack
Detectives: Dt. Frank Tripp
Dt. Jess Angell
Head of ME's: Dr Sid Hammerback
ME's: Dr Sheldon Hawkes
Dr Peyton Driscoll
Dr Alexx Woods
Dr Donald Mallard
Special Agents: L. J. Gibbs
Tony DiNozzo
Ziva David
Kate Todd
Tim McGee
Forensic Analyst: Abby Scuito
Lab Technichian: Kendall Novak
CHIEF LAB TECHNICHAN: ADAM ROSS!!!!!!

Hehe. I think it's a bit big. Ah well. ;)

Back