"A Kiss Before Frying" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 14, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Stupid question, but what is Thunder From Down Under? I know of Chip and Dales, but not that one lol.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I'm glad someone else wasn't sure what 'Thunder From Down Under' (although i could make an educated guess!), i did know who Dita was though, do i win points for that!? :)

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's like the Chippendale's, but with Aussie guys. Their show is at the Excalibur in Vegas. Very...entertaining. ;) Any more details than that and I'd have to go to PM. :lol:

4. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

The promo seems to contradict all the previous stuff about this episode. It doesn't exactly smack of Dita becoming the bad guy as it looks like she's leaving by bus in that one scene, so it could be that all that hype about making Greg 'her victim' was just that. As I said before, I still have a horrible feeling that most of it's going to be geared towards promoting DVT's show.

I'm kind of torn over it. I want to watch it because it's a Gregisode, but then I don't particularly want to see him get hurt. At least it's killed my crush on him, I suppose.

:(

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I also don't think that Greg will really get hurt in this one... at least not in the way most people think... maybe the kiss scene will be the last scene of the ep, who knows?

It'll be like with all spoilers we get to see... they make us see things that aren't really there :lol:

And well about the burlesque thing and this woman's show... I already said I don't really care for it or for any other female or male strip show :shifty:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I saw the preview at the end of "Pool Shark" and ahhhhh, Greggie kissing:alienblush: Is this his first kiss in 11 years? I mean on CSI? This will be a good one,with Dita playing 3 different roles. I am anticipating this :bolian:

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh Greg will be fine. He walk off with Hodges and say something about this being the start of a beautiful friendship. It's all good.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I don't think DTV striptease is going to be a big part of the show. I mean they only show it for like 5 seconds in a 30 second clip from the show. The show itself usually runs about 42 minutes. We always seem to judge things based on these little clips and realize we were off once we see the show. Plus I do not think the writers went into this episode writing just to promote DVT's burlesque show.

As for Greg, I think in the end his heart will be aching but that is about it. Maybe his ego a little too. But I don't think he will be physically hurt in it. I'm always for some Greg angst, so hopefully we get some from him. :D

I can see Nick taking pity on Greg and maybe going out for drinks after. Maybe Hodges will tag along just to be cool. :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

And Archie, Bobby and Henry as well lol. I still think Archie and Bobby should have been with the guys in "Appendicitement"... that was my only gripe about that ep lol.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the promo.It was about time to show Greg kissing somebody! My only complain is that I want Sara there,just in case Greg gets hurt.

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

Hmm...maybe that will be the Lab Rats episode later on in the season. I can just imagine the summary:
    "The lab rats go out for a night on the town to cheer each other up and end up finding more than just a good time."
    If that happens I'm going to officially start calling the mods psychics.:)

I'm hoping this episode doesn't end up being horrible. I love Dita VT and Greg is finally getting an episode but I can't help but feel like the fans have so much hope built up for this episode that it can't ever live up to the hype. I'm crossing my fingers and knocking on wood for the whole week until the episode comes on.

12. kittydu

kittydu Hit and Run

When the episode its gonna air?? I just saw the trailer and now and excited and curious to see how the episode it gonna work out !! :D

13. Desertwind

Over here, tomorrow night Jan. 20, I don't know your schedule over there:confused:

14. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

15. Desertwind

Thank's vegaslights gawd Ray looks sensational:p and Hodges:lol: and the commercial before, with Laurence's deep seductive voice, his enunciation so precise so perfect, and CADILLAC:eek:, can you imagining him advertising Ford Fiesta? It was played throughout the Golden Globes;)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011