Episode 9x11 - 'F-T-F' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jan 7, 2011.

1. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Haha, my thoughts exactly. I actually started laughing as he continued to grunt and groan. To be honest, to me, it sounded like H could use some laxatives or perhaps a diet with more fiber. :lol:

2. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I'm really anxious to see this episode. Watching Walter, Ryan and Horatio scramble to maintain the integrity of the crime scene makes me feel like the crime and the victim is again the focus of this show.

I am soooo enjoying this season! There has been a couple of episodes that haven't been as exciting as others, but overall this season is a huge improvement over the past couple of years.

As far as Horatio's actions (or sounds) in the promo, I agree with Linda&Horatio that, along with the effort being exerted to remove a rusted plate and turn what would have to have been a large valve, it sounded like frustration was also at work. I enjoy moments when Horatio appears human.

3. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

haha! I thought Horatio was funny too but because he wouldn't want to get his expensive, quality suit all wet! yeah, it's good the team is working together focusing on the crime and the victims-they look like regular people randomly shot at but of course the storyline will play out something foul like intential murder...looks like a fun episode all around..hoping there would be another promo by today but oh well...so it's at 8pm or 10PM?? am thoroughly confused-am lucky that the DVR machine can be programmed for ALL NEW shows whatever the time slot...

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^

It's 8PM tonight and back to 10PM next Sunday.

5. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

Can't wait 2 watch this epi 2mozz after skwl, seems like and interesting one.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

:lol: at Horatio grunting. The grunts just kept on coming. :lol:

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Well, I figured out the killer as soon as they showed the first computer hookup. This was based on a very publicized real-life case.
    Pretty good episode, though.

8. luf100

luf100 Coroner

My favourite parts of this episode were:

The part where Tom took out the boiled skull in front of Walter. Totally reminded me of what Calleigh and Eric did to Ryan in his first year. :D I thought that was awesome.

Frank talking to the car rental guy on the phone and then Justin showing up, and having to stall. :lol: I loved that! Good use of Frank and it was just an interesting scene.

Calleigh in ballistics was awesome. Good to see her back doing her... "job" I guess. :D

Natalia's "I don't think these would look cute on Marvin". Lmao.

Calleigh telling Ryan to change, ahaha, poor Ryan.

The ending was weird. When it ended up being the mom pretending to be her daughter and that Marvin guy pretending to be a teenager too. Just weird. o_O

So it was a good episode, I loved it. :D

9. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

I must admit, I am mightily impressed with Mr. Arquette for putting out an episode that thoroughly pleased me. Frank's time to shine!! Its about time. I loved how nothing was really too over the top or elaborate. There were good character moments throughout, but I hate to say the new girl didn't impress me at all. And I'm not sure how I feel about what was said about Travers by way of explanation for his absence. The ending I thought was hilarious, with the sexy music in the back while the two lovebirds met for the first time. I'm pretty sure that was 100% Arquette.

10. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

This is the case it was based on, from Wikipedia:
    Thomas Montgomery, a 47-year-old married man was convicted in 2007 of murdering a workmate in a case called the "Internet Chatroom Murder". He posed as "Tommy", a 21-year-old marine, and began an online relationship with a 17-year-old called Jessi. A workmate of his, 22-year-old Brian Barrett, subsequently began an online relationship with the same girl after Montgomery's deception was revealed, and Montgomery shot him in their work car park. "Jessi" was actually a middle-aged woman who had been using pictures of her daughter.

11. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I liked this one! Opening scenes caught me right from the get-go, and well, I was a little :wtf: over what happened with the hydrant, but it's impossible not to laugh at (with, really, with :lol: ) Horatio, Ryan, and Walter drenched and shouting at each other at the crime scene.

Excellent chemistry altogether, I was reminded how well this team works. Not gonna lie, but even after this many eps, seeing Natalia so much in the forefront still pushes my glee-buttons :lol:, and I liked seeing Tom back.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I actually think it was a great message to send to those who do get involved with this type of on-line chatting -- you never know who's on the other end of the conversation, & it can become dangerous...not to mention misleading.

I fully enjoyed the episode for being a filler. Walter's reaction to the boiling head, Calleigh telling Ryan to shower, Ryan dwelling later that he still might stink, lol. All good character moments there. Also loved Natalia's comment about the skimpy undies. :lol:

I knew the mother would be involved somehow. Didn't think she was the one chatting though.

Loved the ending, thought it was a nice change. Usually we see someone related to the victim and/or Horatio watching as the suspect is taken into custody, etc, so this was nice for a change.

Where did this Rebecca person come from? :confused: She's awfully ...bubbly. Kinda funny that they "studied" Natalia.

And I wouldn't have marked Travers to be the male sex-pot! :wtf:

Overall, another good one. Definitly will watch again.

Next week's promo looks awesome. :p

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Wow! This episode definitely must have been influenced by this, it's way too similar. Not that that's a bad thing.

I thought she was the new lab rat that's SUPPOSEDLY going to develop a close relationship with Ryan. (Levin Rambin, is that her name IRL?) But now that you say her name is Rebecca... isn't the new girl's name going to be Molly or something? So no idea then who she is. :lol:

And yea! She talked about Travers like he's a man-whore or something. o_O

14. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Love this episode to night.... Did any one notice that both ryan and walter changed their clothes after geting wet but horatio didn't lol ! Happy to see more calleigh to :)

15. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Sad part is..Horatio probably DID change. He's like Monk: has the same outfit 50x over, lol.