George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Nicky! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I liked that shirt.

How many different rings is Nick going to wear this season? I think he's worn at least 3 different ones but I have to wait to check my photobucket. :thumbsup:

I loved that the case was pretty much just him and Greg (with a little help from Catherine here and there). I know it hasn't been but ever since the team split in season 5 it's seemed that most of the time it's been Greg/Sara teamed up and Nick/Warrick (now Langston) teamed up.

Not exactly sure about Nick & Greg betting on cases. It was a Nick & Warrick thing all the way back to season 1. It makes me miss Warrick again having Nick bet on cases with Greg. I am glad Nick won tho! :D (also kinda glad he gave Greg his money back. :lol:)

Smokey, after last night I'm thinking crew cut (like most of last season) under the hat in those pics from Dustin. :thumbsup:

Susan

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nick had that one kind of plain silver band in the first season. Then he had the silver one with the star on it. And this season he's got a new one...or more than one? And then sometimes over the years there is none! :lol: This is not the one from last night, but it's what he was wearing in Shock Waves.

Last night...I loved how Nick called "the kids" out in the beginning. :lol: And when he got a little tough at the scene, telling everyone he needed their ID and grabbing that guy. :adore:

But this was one of those episodes where I miss Warrick so much. It was a pale comparison to an episode where they would have fun with each other, betting and such. :( I would have liked to see Warrick interview Carrot Top! :lol:

I hope so!! I'm all fan girl here, but...it's so....dreamy. :adore:

3. Rainack

Rainack Hit and Run

I'm not sure about the story behind the different rings, but I think the ring itself is George's. If you look at all the interview photos, he has it on.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Apparently George checks CSIfiles once a week and this is according to DLA.

Don't worry George we'll keep the suggestions coming :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
  5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for posting that! At least we know that George knows he was fans that really do love him and think he's a great actor. :D

And will defend him no matter what. ;)

6. Smokey

Wonder what kind of "suggestions" we're supposed to give? :D

7. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Hmm...even though he wears them well, mine would be enough with the plaid shirts.

Nice to know he visits Csifiles.

8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm all for more shirtless scenes. :devil:

9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Oh yeah, and maybe another episode where he has to walk down the highway bending over every so often to put down those little numbered markers. :p

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Anything that will give us more Open Nick :drool: Mind you that sweater George was wearing in last Thursday's show show off the muscles very nicely :drool:

11. Smokey

My suggestion is...don't change! We love you the way you are...different shirts, different haircuts...everything! :adore:

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Woo hoo...George checks here..

Well first of all, George, you rock!!! You're a great actor and I'm glad Nick has gotten more screen time.

And George..when CSI is over, work in independent films, less pay but meatier roles. Don't focus on Superhero roles..unless you do a role like Patrick Stewart in X-Men.

And ignore the critics or are those who suggest things on the show which compromise your character, if you know what I mean.

And for that matter, ignore the naysayers.

That's all ..and you rock!! You have a lot of fans who think so.

Oh and try out for Glee!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You said it and, yes, we love that Nick is getting a lot more screen time. It's about time! :D

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I can only agree with all of you! :thumbsup:

George, you're doing a great job! We like what you do and never want you to change. Follow your heart in what you do, that's all I suggest :)

You have a lot of fans, George... not only here but all over the world. Not only the US people love you but others too. I would have never started watching CSI if it wasn't for Nick. You made him the man we all like to see every week. Thank you very much for that.

I made a lot of friends on this site, since you made me watching the show and for that and so many other reasons you'll always be one of my favorite actors. You rock, George :thumbsup:

I wasn't sure if I should post or not, since I'm mostly either too shy or don't have the words to say the things I feel but this time I tried :D

15. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

So George checks in here, huh? I wonder if he's ever posted. Okay, which one of you guys is really George, hmmmm? :guffaw:

Just kidding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.