Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well George did say at one point in time when they were re-negotiating the contracts "I don't know why people leave the show":confused: So I figured that meant he would sign back on for S/11 and he did. But people also change their minds in life, so time will tell on this~

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

While that is an extremely depressing thought -

Jorja did say that he signed only 2 days before they started filming and...from the international press junket

I don't want him to ever leave CSI, but I think his back problem took more out of him than he was willing to admit. :( We'll just have to wait and see. We know absolutely nothing about his contract.

Susan

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:D

See above. :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

If Nick and Cath both leave after this season, then they might as well just cancel the show lol. After they leave, the only original members would be Greg (and I say Greg because he was in the pilot episode), Sara (if she returns next season - although she wasn't in the first episode) and Brass. So the only actual CSIs left would be Greg and Ray and possibly Sara... so they'd have to add at least two new CSIs I would think.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think they will be back. I try to remember what they've all said over the years, and on Marg's radio interview, she said "I can see the show going on indefintely" but then she announced she's leaving. So far mums the word on if there will be S/12. But for now we're only half way into S/11, so lets enjoy this as long as we can:bolian:

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I'm beginning to hate you. :p If you know something you better me PM, or else! :scream:

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Just heard the word "lookiloo" on Modern Family. :lol:

8. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Good grief, if Marg and George both leave, there's no way that CSI: Langston will work out. The fans will be leaving the show in droves.

Whatever, though. I've said it before, I'm gone when Marg exits. :lol:

As for the spoiler, I like the fact that it's not just Catherine trapped, but I don't like that it involves Nick too. I guess it makes sense since the three of them killed Jason's brother in the priemeire, but I wish it was just Cath and Vartann. I'm wondering if their angst from the last couple episodes will play a factor. Like they are bickering/awkward/whatever, but then they have to work together to get out alive. Either way, can't wait for this episode. I still think this is going to be a way to write Marg out for a few episodes since she's still gotta miss 3 of the 12 or so that are left for the season per her contract.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I love Catherine episodes. Bring it on! I've been waiting for it since 'If I Had A Hammer.' 'The Panty Sniffer' and 'Pool Shark' weren't really Catherine episodes in my opinion. I wanted more of her. And I'm not beeing greedy since it was only AN episode per season. I'm also excited about Nick's too. Anything about the original CSI members. :thumbsup:

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey does anyone know why there wasnt a promo at the end of the epsiode tonight?? Isnt there an episode next week?? I thought there was, isnt the episode with Dita Van Teese (I think thats how you spell it)

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Next week is a re-air of Pool Shark. The Dita Von Teese one airs the week after that. :)

Susan

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think that one is supposed to be on 1/20. Next week it looks like they are repeating "Pool Shark".

ETA: Never mind. :lol:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"A Kiss Before Frying" airs on January 20th. It was scheduled to air next week, but there was some last-minute shuffling last month.

14. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Thanks!!

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I would have to agree with you. It will be hard to watch without Catherine, but if George leaves, well I guess I'm gone too.

George is the main reason I watch the show.

*insert sarcastsic NO..here*:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.