Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

Happy birthday!

2. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I am getting a lil bored, hope to hear more good news soon.

Just a thought, it would be interesting if they didn't catch the serial killer and he returns for her later in the season, near the finale. I liked CM kind of serial killers, they can be scary unlike Miami ones.

3. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

First off, Happy B-day Eva, though I'm a lil late, lol ;)

And now to spoilers :drool:
    I've actually been thinking bout that too lately, hopefully if that idea popped into our minds it's already in TPTB's minds *cross fingers and toes*

Especially since they've been critizied about lack of continuation, especially around Natalia too. I'm praying they do, take a leaf from CM's genuis book and have a serial killer thats actually serial! i.e lasts more than one fricking episode!!!!

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Happy birthday Eva!!!:)

5. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Hope she had a wonderful day.

6. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

In the promo for the next eppy, Natalia was asked if she was looking for a guy of her dreams and she says no. Wonder what does this means, if it carries any significance. :confused:

Happy 2011 to all Eva/Natalia fans on board! :hugegrin:

7. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Hmmmmm...I just had an idea. What if Memmo was "the man". Its a lil suspisious that CBS said "a man" rather than, "the suspect" or "the killer".

Anyone else had that idea yet?

Happpppyyyyyyyy New Year guys! And Eva too! :thumbsup:

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It kinda made me go 'hmm' too, but considering the woman asked her if she wanted to meet the millionare of her dreams - I assume it's just that Natalia isn't the money-hungy type & doesn't care for what the agency is doing.

I wondered if "the man" was/is someone other than the serial killer too. Meemo is an interesting thought - he'd make for a nice twist anyway. Whoever it is that ties her up is sure to piss off Horatio & the boys if he touches her -- I would not want to be in his shoes when they catch him. :shifty:

Unfortunatly I have no major info, but I read a tweet from an actress who has a part in the episode - she said she'd never watched the show before but that she was reading the script & gasping throughout.
    Gasping is good. :D

Happy New Year to everyone -- have a good one & be safe!

9. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

Not to mention that Natalia lives in a really rich area; she's probably well-off already.

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

First off, hope everyone's new year was good and the hangovers aren't as bad as mine :thumbsup:

As for the MMIH thing, bout Natalia in the promo, I don't think that holds anything. I mean, I think Natalia was just there to question about the murder.

Did we ever find out why she lived in that well-off area? I always thought it'd be revealed after she was the mole but I haven't heard anything.:confused:

I agree, gasping is great...well...most of the time.
    If our girls in some serious trouble then hmmmm.....oh who am I kidding, any Nat action is good, specially the gasp-worthy ones :evil:

After the spoilers I heard, of the whole fighting thing I already mentioned, it makes me think more of Memmo. I mean, the guy is a true phscopath who really wants to hurt Horatio and the team. And, specially since we haven't seen him in a while, now would be the time for him to strike.

This is just a thought, but imagine Memmo makes the mother of his daughter try kill Nat in the fight scene? Bamn! Now that would be an episode!

Lol, maybe I've jsut run too far with this but if it's Memmo, I'm gonna be doing a "I-was-sooo-right dance all day! :lol:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

If I remember right, someone from the show once said that that was just a clue to her being married/divorced (which wasn't revealed until a few episodes later in 'Skeletons'). It was also all part of the abuse set-up (her saying it wasn't her first crime scene, ect.).
    I sometimes wish they'd never thrown that in there because it's always left me with so many questions that I fear TPTB will never answer. :rolleyes:

Meemo will return in 9.13 though, so unless he survives then he couldn't possibly have anything to do with Natalia's incident in 9.15. That said, I'm not sure I can see Meemo's part being wrapped up completely in 9.13 -- it isn't often that Horatio's storylines get tied up that neatly by mid-season. He could still be on the run, or other MalaNoche members could be taking over for him .....I dunno.
    I could certainly see Meemo or one of his fellow rogues threatening Horatio by going after a member of the team so I can't say that you're theory is impossible - but right now we don't have too many details on what will even happen to Natalia (other than that she gets into a fight & that she's tied up at gunpoint) or how long it lasts in the episode. I wish I knew more so that I could speculate further.

Whatever happens to her, I'm thinking Natalia might kill her attacker -- the event in 'Sleepless' (her not hesitating a second to shoot "Nick") seems to point in that direction. Depending on what happens to her, of course. But if she's hit/slapped around & it causes some 'Nick flashbacks' then I could definitly see the 'Sleepless' dream becoming reality (only this time she won't shoot H or Ryan, lol).

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Whether it is an enemy of Horatio's or the serial killer, I hope it is very 'gasp' worthy. I think Horatio's enemy makes a very interesting plot if he attacks Natalia to get to Horatio.

I hope it doesn't end with Natalia killing someone even in self-defense, I am afraid she might get very worn out by the season's end. In Sleepless she wasn't in the right state of mind and somehow she had her weapon with her so she shot. Not that it is impossible but I just don't want it to happen. :(

There should be more spoilers for this now!!!

Now I understand TPTB throwing little bits like those and never meant anything/answer. Hmph! :scream:

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I understand where you're coming from. I guess I'd just rather see her save herself rather than Horatio or one of the boys sweeping in & shooting him for her. And for some reason I don't see this ending with a simple "catch, cuff, & arrest".

For the most part, I just want to see Natalia kick some major ass, & hope that it will somehow give her the closure she needs (from Nick) rather than bring her down the rest of the season.

14. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I first would like to say that there are new album pictures on Eva's fanclub! I wish we could find some and get some HQs of them! As far as the episode I loved her face when she walked into that place when the woman was like "take it from a woman who knows how to use her assets." I really liked the episode in all. I think it was more of a guy centric episode but Nat/Eva did amazing with the screentime!! I can't wait for next weeks, all leading up to my adrenaline rush for Nats centric episode!! I really hope we get more spoilers soon on that. I have to say I'm pleased with TPTB this season. They have made me happy so far. DO NOT disappoint me please!! I'm begging you! Keep Natalia coming! Two thumbs up for this episode! Now to watch "Fallen" again. :)

15. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

^Thanks for the synopsis and I am glad I watched it. Natalia was awesome here and she carries it so well throughout the case. Love it. She was doing her DNA, which I missed. She was in the morgue with Tom again. Yeah! She and Horatio at the end made me smile. Nice to see Horatio laughing with her. :thumbsup: This is how it should be. Eva was great. Well the story was so-so though. :p

I second 'Keep Natalia coming'!!

I see your point too and I agree it is good if we see her defending herself than always having Horatio coming to her rescue. But I just hope there isn't any death involved that would come back and haunt her. I also don't see her killing someone as simple as the boys killing people so randomly, like Horatio always does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.