Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Shane posted this about a week ago. :)

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Well you think wrong. I don't *dislike* Greg, but I don't particularly like him either, and I wouldn't miss if he wasn't in an ep.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:D The only thing that's been added is that "A Kiss Before Frying" will now air on January 20th.

4. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

That's the thing though, I don't think I've ever met someone who dislikes Greg, whereas I've met plenty of people who dislike other characters. So I think for that purpose, everyone who watches CSI is a Greg fan.

5. Frosch

Frosch Witness

That is quite a statement saying everyone who watches CSI is a Greg fan. It doesn't have to be an either or case of liking or disliking a character. It is possible to feel indifferent towards someone, i.e. not minding if they are on your screen but not caring if they are not. Not disliking somebody does not equal being a fan of someone. I am with Ceindreadh on this one.
    Having said that I do hope the Greg episode is going to be everything Greg fans wish for and more. Enjoy!:)

6. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well... I'm sure there are people on here who don't care for Greg, they're just keeping their mouth shut like they would like other people to do when they talk about their favorite characters. It's a form of respect towards others in my case... I try to keep my mouth shut when people talk about a character I don't care for because I don't want any people to talk bad about my favorite character. It is as simple as that.

You can't say just because people don't say anything about a character they automatically like it.

7. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

One of the things that causes the biggest discord on these boards is when one poster tries to speak for everyone and makes sweeping statements about episodes, characters, or the fans.

Opinions are welcome and encouraged, but everyone needs to keep in mind that your opinion is your own. Trying to speak for others or prove your case by citing "everyone at work" or "everyone I saw in the grocery store" agrees with you is probably not going to sit well with other posters. So it's best to avoid that and just state your opinion. :)

We also have a "Dislike a Character" thread, but I've always liked the fact that the Las Vegas posters never seem to use it much. :) I can never understand why people want to talk about what they DON'T like rather than what they DO like.

And we also have a "Character Development/Screentime" thread where you can discuss the characters as well.

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Well said, Snowkey. :)

Sorry, no spoilers.
    Just wanted to say: Happy Holidays to everyone!
    Looking forward to the new year, and many more CSI episodes to come.
    Peace,
    Jen

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Exactly, Smokey! And for those of you that say everyone likes or is a fan of Greg...you DO NOT speak for me!

I used to like Greg, but don't anymore. I wouldn't miss him if he wasn't in an episode. IMO.

However, that doesn't mean that I'm not happy that Greg fans are getting an episode that seems to be centered around him. When you're a fan of someone and they are a center of an episode it makes you very happy.

Nick fans have waited years and years and years for Nick to be more shown out in the front and our patience has FINALLY paid off.

Am I looking forward to this Greg ep? Not really. Will I watch it? Of course, it's CSI and I'm going to watch it. Just like I'm not looking forward to the soap opera episode of the 'Two Mrs. Grissoms'. I'll still watch, but I think that episode will be a little ridiculous.

Who knows, maybe I'll be wrong. :shifty:

Can't wait until new episodes come on.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I guess I probably saw this post originally, but didn't see the lone new ep amongst all the repeats and just thought they were all repeats and skimmed over it LOL. What's with all the repeats in January though? :lol:

I'm still hoping this episode will be a lot better than the summary makes it sound LOL. I adore Marlee Matlin though and am glad she's in the ep, so I'm looking for to that part of it. Hopefully it won't be too soapy. :)

Last edited: Dec 24, 2010
  11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Actually I am, because of Marlee Matlin! I think she's a great actress and a good choice to play an ex. It might sound silly on the surface but I think it will be an interesting episode to watch.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I agree, I never miss an episode of CSI, however in this case I am making an exception. I will record it however and if its worth watching later I will. I am waiting to read here about what people write about it..etc

Thanks for being happy for us Greg fans! I know not everyone likes him.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Speaking on the Greg issue, I said I THINK everyone who watches CSI is a Greg fan, meaning exactly that, I THINK. I never stated blatantly that "everyone likes him", that would be an overstated & exaggerated opinion, meaning that everyone on here has said they like him personally to me. Whoever likes whoever is their opinion/view. I will however say that I like him. And on the "Two Mrs. Grissoms", we'll see on that one, other than that for now "no comment"~

14. kabcsi

kabcsi Dead on Arrival

"no comment" Desertwreath you've made plenty of comments regarding this episode in the past pages, it's far too late to say "no comment" now.

Laugh out loud.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's ChristmasLights for the date of "Man Up", so that's bascially next week;)

SYNOPSIS-"MAN UP"

A story..The team tries to figure out who's repsonsible for the death photo put on the internet..first as a joke..then for real~

B story.. Hodges buys what he thinks is a new motorcycle, only to find that it has been rebuilt & both human blood & a partial thumb, in parts. The sellers Dewey & Dennis, reveal that they got the parts for his cycle from a bus-on-bus wreck that apparently squashed the motorcycle between them. Hodges questions them separately. Mrs. Larmer is the widow of the motorcylist. Visited by Hodges, who bought her husband's salvaged bike & ran a DNA check on the blood found in the transmission. She's kinda of charmed by Hodges' weirdness:lol:

SOURCE..http://margamania.net/forum/index.php?topic=4.msg217

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.