NCIS: Los Angeles

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by E/C Lover, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Ah that's so unfair, we have to wait until January :(

Oooh David Hoflin is in the new episode, loved him as Oliver in Neighbours so looking forward to seeing him in a new role.

2. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Watching a repeat with in it Dom.
    It is a little hard to watch considering he died.:(
    Nate is also in the episode. I wonder what is he up to.;)

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

We haven't been told for sure, but my guess is that Nate is in training to become a full fledged agent.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Maybe we'll find out something next month. Press release for the episode due to air on January 11th.

Susan

5. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I hope so :)
    It would be awesome to watch him as an agent.But awkward considering we know him as a psychologist.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: EW

'NCIS: LA' scoop: Peter Cambor returns, we got the video -- EXCLUSIVE

Where has he been?!

Next Tuesday, NCIS: Los Angeles fans will finally see the return of Peter Cambor’s operational psychologist Dr. Nate Getz, whose mysterious absence since the beginning of this season has kept the show’s fans (and his fellow NCIS team members) wondering if he’ll return — and what he’s been doing while “on assignment.”

“Audiences will get to see a new side to Nate,” says executive producer Shane Brennan. “At Hetty’s request, Nate has undergone some specialized training and he gets to show off his newfound skills. It’s an exciting story that lands Sam and Nate in the middle of the action.”

Let’s check out an exclusive clip from next Tuesday’s episode that features Nate’s return. The setup: Sam has gone undercover as a prisoner to track down a terrorist group responsible for several bombings around the world, and then…

Video at bottom of page

7. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Eeeeee! How exciting! I'm so glad he's back, I've missed him. I can't wait to see how his character has developed.

Is this back on in the US now? It finished here just before Christmas and is yet to return :(

8. kavin

kavin Victim

normally i am a fan of csi miami but i think csi la gonna be interesting.

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Yup. We got the Nate episode last night. Unfortunately not much Callen though.

Susan

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source TvGuide Nate
    So happy to see Nate back on NCIS: Los Angeles. How long will we have to wait to see him again?

ADAM: I have it on very good authority that we will see Mr. Getz again before the end of this season. But will he rejoin the team? Never say never! "I think anything's possible," Peter Cambor tells us. "Until there's a bullet in my head, anything's really possible," For now, however, the actor is enjoying popping in and out. "The cool thing about this character are these periods where there's a mystery. ... It's a surprise wondering what's going to happen and when he's going to show up next."

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if Chris was filming a movie or something and that's why he wasn't in this episode much.

I had a feeling Moe would end up getting killed. Poor Sam.

Great to see Nate again.

12. ncismom

ncismom Hit and Run

I agree...it was great to see Nate again...now we know where he's been! ;)

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Jumping into this thread. I fell in love with NCIS:LA this season, but I haven't seen all of the episodes yet (of season 1 or 2). I caught it after NCIS one night and pretty much fell in love with Deeks. :lol: I started watching for him but I've finally realized how good it is. Never really watched it before for some reason.

Anyways I liked Tuesday's episode but I felt hoooooorrible for Sam when Mo died. :( I wasn't really expecting it for some reason. I just wanted to hug him. *sniff* I knew that Nate was in the first season but hardly in the second so I have yet to "get to know him" but he was pretty darn awesome in Tuesday's episode too. :lol:

14. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

We had episode 2.11 on Sunday. I can't remember what it was called but it was the one with Talbot, the guy with PTSD. Really emotionally heavy episode, I loved it! It was good to see David Hoflin in a different role too because I'm so used to him as Oliver from Neighbours!

15. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

The lines in tonight's episode were EPIC. "The entire internet?" "Even TWITTER?" :lol:

The previews for next week, OMG. I can't... no. WOW. I loved the first season, but this season, I have fallen in love with Deeks. I can't imagine the show without him...

Luf, we share in our passion for him. He's A-freaking-dorable! :D