Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for the early Christmas present!

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's always good to hear spoilers with CM's twist on them. :rolleyes: No telling what any of this really means.

And Jorja will be in "more than 11 episodes". Soooo 12? 23? She's signed for the whole season but not next but maybe unless she doesn't but she might??

Next they'll be saying that about Marg.

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

You know, I'm going to take the "and his life" part with a grain of salt. This is CM and she does have a bad habit of exaggerating. Probably turns out that he has relations with her and catches gonorrhea. Then his condition... threatens... the team... :wtf: Wow. Squicked myself out with that one. Although it does explain the "and maybe something more" part. :lol:

Still looking forward to the episode. STDs and all. :lol:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Okay. CBS is making lots of scheduling changes with CSI lately. Given the number of times things have been changed lately, I'll start with a disclaimer saying that this ALL could change. But, I really don't know... :lol:

December 18 - "Better Off Dead" (repeat on a special night)
    December 23 - "Long Ball" (repeat)
    December 24 - "Unshockable" (repeat on a special night)
    December 30 - "Lost and Found" (repeat)
    January 6 - "Man Up" (NEW)
    January 8 - "Neverland" (repeat on a special night)
    January 13 - "Pool Shark" (repeat)

You might recall that "A Kiss Before Frying" (Dita's episode) was scheduled to air on Jan. 13. As of now, it seems like that isn't happening. It looks like it could air on Jan. 20, but... I don't know.

5. Smokey

Pleeeeease hurry up and air it! :lol: I'm thinking of going ahead and opening the thread for it so everyone can talk about it there already. :p

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Those spoilers are pretty vague. One victim could be a random person, same with the other one fighting for their life.

CM LOVES :adore: to be vague, doesn't she? ;)

7. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

Certainly not going to complain if one of those "victims" turns out to be Justin Bieber *crosses fingers*.

I wonder if they'll have it that Nick doesn't realise bieber is evil and therefore when he tries to save the kid, thinking he's just caught up in a bad crowd, he ends up getting played and eventually hurt?

8. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I totally agree with this idea. Or Nick could just try and save him regardless if he's evil or not because he feels guilty about killing his brother. Honestly whatever they do, it sounds interesting and I am excited for this episode. I don't care much for Justin Beiber, but he was tolerable in the premire and I'm hopeful he'll be tolerable in this episode. :thumbsup:

9. Smokey

Or just because he's Nick and that's how he is. :adore:

Okay, fan moment over! :lol:

With all of these repeats I hope at the end of January it's non-stop new episodes until the finale. I don't even watch when they run the repeats because I've already seen them so many times on the DVR. :lol:

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The whole "first kiss" thing makes it sound like poor Greg has never been kissed in his life. :lol:

Seriously?!! Argh, sure make me suffer longer. :(

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^March isn't going to be a very happy time for you then. ;)

12. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

yay even though the news about Jorja is vague; even 12 episodes is better than 11 lol. though I hope it's way more than that!

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

:brickwall:

:scream: Of course they're making us wait longer for Greg's episode, why am I not surprised :scream:

It had better be a dang good episode or...grrrrrrrrrrrr :scream:

Moving on, glad to see JF will at least be around for one more episode :) I'm hoping for 15 episodes

and good grief with all the repeats in Jan. then soon enough March Madness, there will be like 8 back to back episodes like last season, it doesn't bother me that much, it just makes the season go by so quickly

and JB is coming back (oh joy :rolleyes:) yeah it will probably be a Nick centered ep, as long as the ep is good, I think I can tolerate JB

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Wow spoilers! Oh wait, it's from CM :shifty:. Her words are most probably exaggerated again. :scream:

15. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Is anyone else extremely annoyed with the continued CSI-in-peril storylines? I thought they were finally starting to get back to the great "forensics" show of old, but I guess I was being too optimistic (for once).
    I really can't wait until Marg is gone & I can officially quit watching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.