**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Court

Court Prime Suspect

2. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

:: facepalm :: I think I missed my shot, lol. (petite blonde right here! Aspiring actress!)

That teaches me...

EDIT: And....HOLY CARP...she's younger than me... like ONLY 20!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She's cute. I'm still wondering why she'd be potentially recurring when we already have a recurring totally awesome trace tech in Travers. I know he's in the ep after hers, but I'm just hoping that they aren't planning on getting rid of him and maybe the two of them can just rotate shifts or something (sort of like the squinterns on Bones).

However "solid first impression" doesn't necessarily mean that Ryan will have an instant crush on her. It could just be a "solid first impression" in a professional way... ie if she's a very competent trace tech and what not.

Wanted to add: Having now seen who is cast in the role of the new tech, I hope they do NOT pair her romantically with Horatio. She's way too young for him... she's even younger than Marisol. She looks young enough to date Horatio's son for goodness sakes. :lol:

4. Court

Court Prime Suspect

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I think this would be a BIG turnoff for ALOT of people and could do WAY more harm than good.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

She is a beauty, I'm so happy for Ryan right now even if I don't get my fav pairing, at least someone gets some love this season!:lol:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Mark Sloan's daughter from GA&PP working on Miami????? This is totally off to me :lol:

Also if Horatio dated her character, it would be almost like paedophilia. She's way too young for H...gee, she's even too young for Ryan :lol:

7. Gooniegirl3333

They actually did the same thing on Cold Case with the characters Scotty and Frankie. Tania Raymonde was born 1988 making her and Danny Pino 14 years apart. I just kept looking at these two thinking, "Ah! She's just so young... "

I'll keep an open mind with this mainly because I absolutely loved Leven Rambin on The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

8. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

O man I just hope she's better on here than on Grey's. Grey's is my other fav show and I was glad to see her go, so I'm not too happy to see her here. I don't think she's that great of an actress. She was really ditzy to me on Grey's. Maybe she'll prove me wrong though and be good on here. And maybe she won't have that big of a role... Even though I want Ryan to get some love, his "interests" usually don't last that long. Like Natalia, Erica (somewhat), and what about the sketch artist???? I thought there was somthing there. Plus with an ex of his coming back soon.... Maybe he'll get some love (or love triangle!) that will last! :)

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well she's even 22 years or so younger than Jonathan :lol:....oh well let's see how she will paly that out :p

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

[QUOTE Well she's even 22 years or so younger than Jonathan :lol:....oh well let's see how she will paly that out :p[/QUOTE]

Leven Rambin was born in May 1990, and JT in August 1977; the age difference is less than 13 years.

12. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Whoa, that's awesome! Thank you, Theresa! You always post such interesting things. :D I'm not sure what years, but this is very positive. It tells us that yes, people can get into a show despite it being in it's ninth season.

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Leven Rambin was born in May 1990, and JT in August 1977; the age difference is less than 13 years.[/QUOTE]

sorry my bad....I read the wrong date :thumbsup:

14. Gooniegirl3333

Lol, I feel like someone should warn her about season 8. "Don't worry! It gets better, I promise!"

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Weird episode title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.