**Season Nine Spoiler Lab** - Take Two

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Holy --- CBS needs to get their information in gear:

What the---11/8? Did I miss an entire week of my life?

Ugh... come on...pull it together! You're better than this, CBS!

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

LOL! What the... nevermind me asking you on twitter! This is insane. My guess though? They probably weren't scheduled to air a new episode that week, but since we skipped one, they decided to... and forgot to move that piece of information.

Pfft. Typical CBS!!!!

On the other hand, I absolutely can not WAIT for this episode. Going to be awesome, I do believe!!!!

3. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

They are also rerunning Fallen in the 8-9 p.m. slot that night. Not sure what's on in the 9-10 p.m. slot. It is strange they would show a new episode on the last Sunday of football. I would have thought they would wait to the following week. It also seems they are experimenting with moving The Mentalist around in the next couple of weeks to see how well it does in other timeslots. It's going to be a roller coaster of emotions the next couple of months. We are not sure whether they are intentionally trying to cancel the show through a slow death or will move it mid-season before it completely loses its fan base. Remember, there will also be alot of interruptions in the spring due to basketball, award shows, Super Bowl, etc.

4. Linda&Horatio

Linda&Horatio Witness

If we never had this episode in the first place how can it be rebroadcast?!?!? :wtf:

Is is just me or is this season the worst and confusing so far?!? :eek: Regardless, I am so looking forward to it since it focuses on Ryan, and hopefully others there too. DC as much as I love the man and Horatio being my fav and all, once said this is the best season so far. What's he on?!?!? :guffaw: Man I don't know, I just don't know.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think for the most part, this season has been pretty good compared to last season... in terms of character screen time/development anyway. Some of the cases have been kind of ho-hum, but overall it's been good I think.

6. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

I agree, I've actually really enjoyed this season. (It's a far cry from last season) I think the only negative (IMO) has been the constant problems of actually AIRING the show. The network is tainting a good season with a nasty problem...

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

I agree that I'm enjoying this season. Except for having no desire to play the, "Will CSI Miami Air Tonight...And If So, When?" game every Sunday night, the show itself has improved a lot this season compared to the past 3 or 4.

It's truly a shame so many have already given up, or simply don't want to work so hard to see the show. It's finally become worth watching again (if for no other reason than to finally get a chance to see Eva, Jon and Rex - still need much more of them, especially Rex) and it's almost looking like it's too late. :(

I'm still holding out hope that word will get out that the show has refocused it's attention this season and is much better so those who have left may give it another try.

8. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I really prefer that eva has more screentime because emily got pregnant eva gets all the drama. I'm glad there is almost no drama arround calleigh except for that freaking E/C thing wth with that. I'm hoping to see valera again sometime and I love travers and a new one again who will that be and what happens with the rest. like that guy that got that calleigh site. I forgot his name he got a nice storyline and valera in one epi the one where nick is killed. but the rest comes and go like sam seemed a nice intrest for Ryan. we see her one or two epi's and poof she's gone. Yes this info was shared a couple of days ago but I didn't get the change to write anything because of school. And I really want to see what adam is going to do with his episode I hope so that he does a team one. I like the team scene in blood sugar. (except that calleigh wasn't there but we all know the reason) and I first tought that this season was one of the baddest but it's becoming better. but still episode 2 is one of the baddest episodes I have ever seen from miami. but epi 5 & 8 where one of the best I have seen. x

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree,I like this season a lot more.I didn't start to enjoy last season until much later.It was later in the season when airtime was a little better for other characters and they were no longer OOC.Ditto with the air time,that has been the problem for me,but I have seen every single episode either by staying up late or catching it on line if I worked that night.I'm not saying the season is perfect,there are still some things that could be different,but overall it's better.

10. Blinded By Smoke

I think this season has been far more pleasing than previous ones.... I love the character development, the screen time equality, as well as the quality of the story lines. Some have been so-so, sure, but what show is stellar EVERY episode? None that I can think of.

As for upcoming eps, from what I read, they all seem to be pretty interesting. Now if we could do away with the nagging problem, and get people interested again.... I hope it's not to late, that would be the worst feeling. :(

11. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

i'm liking the new season pretty well. definitely better than the last two seasons. the first 2 seasons were obviously the best though. i feel like season 3-4, they hit a small rough patch and it got worse for them. season 3 was alright, but then things got a bit crazy in season 4. i guess they toned it down in season 5, but then 6 was not on my favorites list either. season 7 definitely did a lot better than season 6 and now 8 is sooo much better. there are a bunch of good things about this season and some bad (but i won't rant about those) love the team as a whole this year except for the fact that calleigh isn't in too many scenes (obviously due to the fact that emily is pregnant). like the action in most of the episodes, and also really glad that cbs decided to keep walter around. he is one of the best comedic reliefs in the show. i am also really liking the music choice too (ex. Secrets by One Republic and Never Say Never by the Fray) anyway, its been a pretty decent season so far and i really hope they don't jump the shark too much (cause they obviously will and always do)

anyway, can anybody tell me when the next new episode airs?

12. Blinded By Smoke

^^^ Jan 2nd. Match Made in Hell :)

13. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

No one seems to be commenting on this but I think it is important to note that CBS is showing The Mentalist at 10 p.m. and CSIM an hour earlier at 9 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 26. This proves they are testing the waters with another successful scripted show to see how it does. Either it will once again prove that this is a dead timeslot and they need to either get rid of it or put a cheap reality show there or The Mentalist will prosper and grow there and they will switch the two shows timeslots!

14. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

Theresa,

CBS has ordered a midseason series called Chaos. It's about a team of CIA agents starring Freddy Rodriguez (Six Feet Under), Eric Close (Without a Trace), and Kurtwood Smith (That 70's Show). It's conceivable that could be planning to double-pump the remaining episodes of Undercover Boss while The Amazing Race is on its midseason hiatus, and they'll see how CSIM and Chaos work as a pair once TAR returns.

15. Blinded By Smoke

Yeah, I posted something in the ratings thread about how horrible The Good Wife is doing. It's got lower numbers than Miami, and it's aired on arguably the strongest CBS night, after double NCIS'. I can't see how CBS couldn't realize Miami would do better back during the week, preferably at 9PM like the other two CSI's. Let's hope they do care (I'm kind of... getting the vibe they do, for some reason), and they do some experimenting and pull it out of this hole it doesn't deserve to be in.

That being said, the story lines for the rest of the season, well the ones I know of, seem strong... So I'm hoping once football is off, IF they don't move it, we see an improvement.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.