Eva/Natalia #3: More of the Beautiful Compassionate Bionic Woman!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Eva LaRue is drop dead gorgeous, breathaking, and her figure:eek:could it be anymore perfect. I'm glad they'll will be featuring Natalia, this Miami bombshell. And her acting top of the line:bolian:Good for her~

3. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

I doubt Natalia will question him.. that would be too much continuity for TPTB to handle... the more I watch the show, the more annoyed I become by the lack of continuity...and when there is continuity (i.e.: Horatio at Marisol's grave) it's plot driven, not character or overall show quality driven.

The new spoilers excite me, but again, due to lack on continuity and character development... I am starting to lose interest....what's the point of one good episode if it's not going to relate to anything else ever?

4. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Great interview! Love her.

My thoughts on 9.15:
    -It could be that they didn't want to reveal who is the serial killer.

-I wonder if she will get beat up in the process since one can't just simply remove the gun off her holster. Rightfully there should be a struggle.

-Will she just be left tied up at the scene or taken to some other place? If I am the killer, I wouldn't want my identity to be known, together with the 'key evidence'. Unless they know exactly who is the killer?

Argh, I should stop thinking too much already.

Oh and I bet she will go MIA right in the next episode 9.16. :scream:

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^
    I think you could be right, Michya.
    Natalia wouldn't willingly let the guy snatch her gun right off of her ....unless he already had a gun to her first (which doesn't seem to be the issue) or if he comes up from behind & holds a knife to her.
    Either way, I would guess more is going on in this particular scene 'cause I don't see how "the man" could aim the gun at her and tie her up (as it says in spoilers) ......he'd need both hands free to do that & the only way it could happen is if she were physically unable to fight or get away.

6. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Wait, wait wait a minute!

Nat episode! YAY!

This defiantly sounds intresting!

Perhaps it'll be Natalia finds the key piece of evidence while alone at a scene, and the killer is hiding in cloak room and then sneeks up on her.

Either chlorofom or force will be used ;) (I hope force! Action Nat! woohoo!)

CBS seems to really be toughen Nat up lately, maybe this will add to it. And not only does this man take her weapon, but he ties her up too?!

Ooooh, my hopes are sky high for this episode! Is it 9.15 already?!

7. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

Can't wait for this episode!!! It sounds amazing!!! Alot of Natalia this season and I'm loving it! I think we all are actually! I wonder if he sneaks up on her if shell hear him. You know like in that one episode last season where she didn't here the kid, I wonder if this episode will kinda being back the hearing loss issue. Maybe I'm stretching to far. I really hope for some action! I would love to see Natalia put up a fight!!! Thank for the article too! It's always nice to read the interviews. She's so down to earth and beautiful. She's an amazing person! :) can't wait for Sunday or 9.15 now!!! Please hurry!!!

8. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

I don't know if 9.15 will be something like Sleepless. Serial killer preying on women, sounds scary if it is the killer who will attack Natalia. I sure do hope for some continunity to be seen in 9.15. Continunity on her hearing, if she gets assulted her past, etc.

Anyone has more spoilers? :p When will 9.15 be shown?

ETA: I saw the message of DC on the CBS web about the delay. Guess why I am posting? I think I saw Natalia in the morgue for the next episode Blood Sugar!!!! :eek: Wow, if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, that's a first since donkey years! :D

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

If it is the serial killer who attacks her & he's anywhere near the true definition of 'bloodlust' (the episode's title) then things should get quite scary...I'm really wondering what this guy will do to her. :(

I'm lost on when it will air though -- going by past seasons, the 15th epi usually airs in February (sweeps!) but as it stands we're not even seeing the 10th episode ('Match Made in Hell') until January 2nd, and if there's scheduled repeats after that then it could push new episodes back even more.

That said, typically mid-season episodes are "biggies" (in the past there always seems to be something traumatic or major, character-wise, happening in these episodes) so I think this could be a sweeps special and a major event for Natalia. I hope so anway. :p

And yes, I see her in the morgue in the 'Blood Sugar' promo....you're not seeing things :)

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Episode 15's called Bloodlust? Oooooh :eek: I'm worried for Nat now!

Now I'm dying for episode 14, just so I can see the promo at the end!!!!!

Morgue trips you say? I can't recall Nat ever being in the morgue with Tom. The last time I remember her in the morgue was with Alexx (That will tell you how long it's being!)

11. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

February is a long wait for me now. Hopefully there aren't that much repeats since the season is shorter. I really, really hope it will be a big episode for her!

Here are some caps from 9.08, enjoy.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Michya/908/

12. Michya

Michya Lab Technician

Not much Natalia but it was great to see her in the morgue examining the body with Tom. I was surprised she has pretty good gag reflex looking and handling such a gross body. :cool:

Aww, no more spoilers for 9.15? :( Hopefully Eva can tell us something too.

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Michya for the caps of Natalia with Walter, nice:bolian: and great snowflake for the list. Eva comes in at #39, and she's probably the prettiest of all of them:p

15. doublehelix

doublehelix Police Officer

Greetings Good people!!
    I like Natalia's off-hand comment. "I'll never eat another caramel again."
    It fit the scene to a "T". Still I would have hope to see her front and center a little more. Looks like we will eventually. BUT I'M TIRED OF WAITING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.